Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

FrankD

Old February 27th, 2016, 09:44 AM
Thanks again AEIOU, I remember you showing some samples over on the Frog God boards quite a while back.

Are you still doing the lost land stuff, stop doing the Stoneheart Valley at the moment, as I am a player in a Slumbering Tsar game, which may lead to other Lost land games.

Anyway have started on classes tonight and some background information to help players when creating characters.

Here

The way I have set this up is the overview section is taken from d20pfsrd and is your normal canon stuff from Paizo core book.
Then I have added a sub section to this called Bards in the Lonely Coast, then another sub section called Suitable Archetypes.

On the left you can see how I have contained each subject in the Mechanics Reference. Characters>Core Classes>Bards>Brads Archetypes>Archaeologist

Cheers Frank
FrankD is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
AEIOU

Old February 27th, 2016, 10:55 AM
Look good. I'm waiting (and waiting and waiting) for the PF SRD to be available in the Marketplace so I've avoided most class mechanics for the last two years. And we have no idea whether even that will be available anytime in the next few months or years....

I continue plugging away at The Lost Lands. I've been focused on Barakus lately and the northern Borderlands states. I really like how Frog God Games did the random encounters for the roadways and wilderness areas. Even if I never use the tables (which I will), they provide a really good sample of the creatures types most common to various areas which helps to maintain a consistent ecology.

I should post a bit more to the Google group for RW and FGG.... If only it wasn't just a hobby and I could allocate more than 15-30 minute spurts to it.

Keep having fun!
AEIOU is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
FrankD

Old February 29th, 2016, 11:36 AM
Hello there

Yep I also like the Frog God Games random encounters.

Have started on the encounter tables and been messing about how to set up. As the tables are not that big, D12 so I have done the table then underneath have added snippets about certain encounters with links to Herolab encounters. Not done them all yet but below is a picture of one I have started.

Here

The ones with the page number I yet to edit. If it gets to big or long I can link to another page via the table.

Cheers Frank
FrankD is offline   #13 Reply With Quote