Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Sendric

Old October 26th, 2012, 04:08 AM
Its on my list to take a look at, but i'd be starting from scratch. If you happen to get any info on this, I'd love to hear about it!
Sendric is offline   #51 Reply With Quote
mahan006

Old December 12th, 2013, 05:34 PM
If at all possible and if you don't mind, when you have the dataset to a point where you could share it, I would like to use it for my character. I am very new to Hero lab and could probably manage to create my own dataset, but If I could use your set, I would appreciate it. And to LawfulG, thanks for being such and active and helpful member on here.
mahan006 is offline   #52 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old December 13th, 2013, 04:32 AM
I'm still working on the Tome of Battle. It will be included in the next release of the community set (found here), which will hopefully be sometime around the end of January.
Sendric is offline   #53 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old December 13th, 2013, 08:38 AM
Also, Sendric is the main man around this neck of the boards now. He deserves more praise than I.
Aaron is offline   #54 Reply With Quote
mahan006

Old December 13th, 2013, 06:23 PM
thanks for the speedy response. Hope all goes well witht he book
mahan006 is offline   #55 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old January 21st, 2014, 10:48 AM
Just a quick update on this project. I have completed entering all of the stances/maneuvers, the Crusader class, and the Martial Lore skill. Swordsage and Warblade need their class specials. Once that's done, I will begin entering the feats. I may only complete the General feats depending on how long it takes me to enter them. I don't want to delay the next release too much longer.

Any missing feats, prestige classes, items (including the nine swords themselves), and monsters will have to wait until the next release. Don't worry, though, I won't be waiting nearly a year for the next one this time.

Once this becomes available, I will welcome comments and concerns about how I implemented this. The one major downside to this implementation is that the In-Play tab becomes quite cluttered at the higher levels. I've kept the Specials tab relatively clutter-free by only including the stances/maneuvers that are active/readied. I will not be insulted if you don't like it, so feel free to speak your mind.
Sendric is offline   #56 Reply With Quote
mahan006

Old January 26th, 2014, 02:39 PM
thanks for the update. i look forward to being able to use this and i'm glad that there are active members in this forum.
mahan006 is offline   #57 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old January 27th, 2014, 12:10 PM
I've made good progress. I'm down to the Martial Study and Martial Stance feats, which are a little annoying, but I think I have it figured out. I just need to finish the implementation. Hopefully by this time tomorrow, they'll be done.
Sendric is offline   #58 Reply With Quote
Igor_dorktower

Old February 13th, 2014, 07:50 AM
Hello,
I would like to report a problem with a recent build. I was trying to build a sword sage using the d20 software, and the following problems arose. First the feat Extra Maneuver, is not giving the extra maneuver. Second: Crusader Strike's abilities are showing up in the Moment of perfect mind maneuver, and the choice of Crusader;s Strike is absent from the menu.
Thank You
Scott "Igor" Olman

Hi Sendric,
Acouple of things, thank you for your quick response of my report, the one thing as to the Crusader Strike was to info you that while looking at the maneuvers menu after seeing the text of the ability of crusader strike listed in the Moment of perfect mind maneuver, I was trying to say that the listing for crusader strike was not among the menu of listed maneuvers, as I thought that the 2 maneuvers might have been switched. Second if you have fixed to problem where do I go to update my system to reflect the fix? thank you once again Scott "Igor" Olman

Last edited by Igor_dorktower; February 26th, 2014 at 01:34 PM. Reason: Clarafication of question
Igor_dorktower is offline   #59 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old February 14th, 2014, 05:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor_dorktower View Post
Hello,
I would like to report a problem with a recent build. I was trying to build a sword sage using the d20 software, and the following problems arose. First the feat Extra Maneuver, is not giving the extra maneuver. Second: Crusader Strike's abilities are showing up in the Moment of perfect mind maneuver, and the choice of Crusader;s Strike is absent from the menu.
Thank You
Scott "Igor" Olman
Thanks for the report, Igor. The Extra Maneuver feat (which I assume you are referring to Extra Readied Maneuver) works as intended. It increases the number of readied maneuvers you can have, not how many maneuvers you know. The way this works in HL is that if you check "readied" in the in-play tab for too many maneuvers, it will pop up an error. This feat increases the number of maneuvers you can have readied before it pops the error.

I've fixed the description for Moment of Perfect Clarity. Crusader's Strike is only available to Crusaders, so it won't be available to your Swordsage.
Sendric is offline   #60 Reply With Quote