Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > Hero Lab Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

CaptainValor

Old December 12th, 2008, 01:31 PM
Hello,
I have Hero Lab on my main computer and just recently got my free secondary license for my laptop. Long story short is I needed to replace my old computer and now have a new one and would like to use hero lab on it. I installed it and it will only work in demo mode. The message says I need to wait 120 days to reassign it or contact support. I tried e-mailing supoort but have yet to hear anything. So anyone help me out with some options? I really don't want to wait 4 months to use a product I paid money for. Thanks for any help.
CaptainValor is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Wolf_Larsen

Old December 13th, 2008, 01:00 PM
I had the exact same situation; I kept trying to reach support...it took several times, but I finally did reach them. After telling them what I needed, they were happy to help me. I didn't have to wait the 120 days.
Bottom line, keep trying to reach them.
Best of luck
Quote:
----- Original Message -----
To: hl@support.wolflair.com (hl@support.wolflair.com)
Sent: Friday, December 12, 2008 5:31 PM
Subject: Got New computer and need some help.

Hello,
I have Hero Lab on my main computer and just recently got my free secondary license for my laptop. Long story short is I needed to replace my old computer and now have a new one and would like to use hero lab on it. I installed it and it will only work in demo mode. The message says I need to wait 120 to reassign it or contact support. I tried e-mailing supoort but have yet to hear anything. So anyone help me out with some options? I really don't want to wait 4 months to use a product I paid money for. Thanks for any help.

Wolf_Larsen is offline   #2 Reply With Quote