Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

evilbob

Old November 6th, 2007, 02:47 PM
I second the background page and the break down of skills. My GM was having a heck of a time figuring how numbers were reached when i e-mailed the pdf (medium encumbrence). I would also love to see an option for different levels of power attack to be added into the adjustments section (I have been attempting to figure out how to make it, but so far no luck).
evilbob is offline   #21 Reply With Quote
Helstaag

Old September 24th, 2010, 02:18 PM
I would love to able to print everything, a Enhanced Character Sheet. In addition to what can be printed now with Feats, Skills, Spells etc I'd like to be able to have a complete print out of Magic items (ie all the details of a magic item, especially the ones that are custom creations)
Helstaag is offline   #22 Reply With Quote
Raptoar

Old September 25th, 2010, 04:46 AM
I would like to see Turning tables with bonus listed from things like lvl and synergy bonuses.

Seeing equipment displayed as it is stored (as mentioned in previous post)

Being able to see the Melee/ranged/graple modifiers (Base+ability mod+size mod) would be nice.

Also being able to print the tactical console would be nice, our DM uses a screenshot of this so he knows about us.

Would it be possible to make a cutomizeable character printout/pdf output? IE windows you can add/move/drag into different confirgurations? Maybe someone wants all thier skills on page 2 and equip on page 1. A good example of that is how IGoogle uses the arrangement of data blocks.

Last edited by Raptoar; September 25th, 2010 at 06:42 AM.
Raptoar is offline   #23 Reply With Quote
Nigel Fogg The Wayfarer
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old August 16th, 2011, 10:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptoar View Post
I would like to see Turning tables with bonus listed from things like lvl and synergy bonuses.....
So, has there been any further thought/work done on getting this onto the printed sheet for cleric & paladin characters and any other classes that have the ability to turn undead?

Nigel Fogg, aka The Wayfarer
Nigel Fogg The Wayfarer is offline   #24 Reply With Quote
Dark Lord Galen

Old October 18th, 2012, 02:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodrin View Post
I would like a column or note page that has the breakdown of how the skill modifiers where arrived at.

E.G. Ability bonus + Ranks + Armour penalty + Encumbrance Penalty + Magic / Feat modifiers.

Just having the modified score without the rest of the information makes it harder to check in game when an effect cancels one or more of them out!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayPrancer View Post
In common with bodrin I'd like the breakdown of skill modifiers - although that doesn't mean that has to print for me, just be available to view somewhere .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptoar View Post
I would like to see Turning tables with bonus listed from things like lvl and synergy bonuses.

Seeing equipment displayed as it is stored (as mentioned in previous post)

Would it be possible to make a cutomizeable character printout/pdf output? IE windows you can add/move/drag into different confirgurations? Maybe someone wants all thier skills on page 2 and equip on page 1. A good example of that is how IGoogle uses the arrangement of data blocks.
These and the ability to print out the special abilities that items have. ie oath bow.
Dark Lord Galen is offline   #25 Reply With Quote
OverTheSwamp

Old November 18th, 2012, 05:34 PM
On page 2, a wee bit more separation between spell levels, or maybe underline Wizard 1:?

When an Extend Metamagic feat is used, the spell description changes to "Add this spell to customize a normal spell with metamagic feats." on the printed Spells & Powers summary Dossier. Printing the spell description instead would be handy.

An print of equipment by haversack? or What's in the bag of holding? Like a spell book, so when someone asks 'whats in the bag' it can be handed over. Or even a tick box in the 'output options' to list items by the container they are in.

Cheers.
OverTheSwamp is offline   #26 Reply With Quote
DreadKatak

Old April 9th, 2016, 02:24 PM
I have an extremely long 'Background Details' for one of my characters. When I export to PDF, the 'Background Details' field only takes up half of the third page and cuts off without displaying all of its contents.

Any way that I can force it to take up a whole page or spread across additional pages?

Sorry for the thread necromancy. This thread was the most relevant for my request.
DreadKatak is offline   #27 Reply With Quote
Decrayer

Old June 12th, 2016, 10:59 PM
Usually, I will create for each hero in my group a seperate pdf for their Stadard Character Sheets, in order so send it to them via mail/dropbox. And for some of the characters I output extra spell/ability pdfs. Currently, that is very time consuming, because for the Wizzard, I have to open the Save Portfolio as PDF dialogue 2-3 times to get the job done. For all 5 heroes, I will have to open the dialogue 10-15 times. That's very annoying. Two changes/additions would make this much easier:

+ beeing able, to select multiple things to print. Like: I want to output the Standard Character Sheet AND the Abilities & Gear Description Appendix.

+ Option at the end, to print the stuff for each hero into a seperate PDF file, named after that hero.
Decrayer is offline   #28 Reply With Quote