Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old March 29th, 2015, 01:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Lord Galen View Post
Don't get me wrong Shadow (and others) your efforts are MUCH appreciated and I understand there is only so much you can do.
I can only say its on the to-do list still. Every time I look to add anything I find all sort of features I am use to using in Pathfinder not present. So I then have to add those parts.

Also doing stuff like the current changes to Spells and Appears In logic gets me more exposure to the UI and tables. And I will need to change the UI and create a new set of Portal/Table to support gods.

I am almost thinking its worth taking the time hit to actually change several of the "tabs" to be better laid out.

Of course this still leaves all the "spells" that need to be fixed/enhanced to be done.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #21 Reply With Quote
Dark Lord Galen

Old March 29th, 2015, 02:03 PM
ok you must be sitting there getting all these rebuttals I'm making ... I really appreciate the fast responses!
Yea I thought there are lots that "could be done" on the tabs.... the "OTHER" tab is woefully underused... the hirelings could be so much expanded (as I eluded to years ago) to include contacts and relations, but with the advent of RW, maybe a backward compatability to that same end?
For now its a tab to concolidate a collection of horses.
Dark Lord Galen is offline   #22 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old March 29th, 2015, 02:48 PM
Quote:
ok you must be sitting there getting all these rebuttals I'm making ... I really appreciate the fast responses!
LOL no problem. I am in the middle of working on HL so I monitor the forums when I am doing that. So just luck that I am responding so fast.

Quote:
Yea I thought there are lots that "could be done" on the tabs.... the "OTHER" tab is woefully underused... the hirelings could be so much expanded (as I eluded to years ago) to include contacts and relations, but with the advent of RW, maybe a backward compatability to that same end?
For now its a tab to concolidate a collection of horses.
That would be an interesting idea for the Other Tab. Maybe a simpler version of such things could be added. I wonder if there is a way for the community stuff to support this right now actually. Will add it to the research "to-do" list.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #23 Reply With Quote
Dark Lord Galen

Old May 4th, 2015, 11:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
LOL no problem. I am in the middle of working on HL so I monitor the forums when I am doing that. So just luck that I am responding so fast.

That would be an interesting idea for the Other Tab. Maybe a simpler version of such things could be added. I wonder if there is a way for the community stuff to support this right now actually. Will add it to the research "to-do" list.
Perhaps there is some tech that already exists since Hero Lab has the capability to import and export via D20pro (and others ) already?

The hurdle would probably reside in Realm Works current inability to export anything, such as "relationships or content links" where this could be built from.

But Realm Works does have the ability to have a link via the POR and to open Herolab, so I suppose its on how each interprets the data of the other?

I would just like to see a more useful "tab" than a horse collection.
Dark Lord Galen is offline   #24 Reply With Quote