Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - D&D 5th Edition SRD
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

furby076

Old May 12th, 2017, 08:51 PM
Updates made
furby076 is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
furby076

Old May 14th, 2017, 06:12 PM
So I'm working on the powers, but a bit stuck on a few items. If someone has ideas:
  1. When adding a Discipline, can I code the Discipline to add the focus to tracked resources? Bonus: Can they add to a drop down, so you can only select one Focus at a time?
  2. When adding the Mystic Order, what is the script needed to add the two bonus disciplines for the specific Order. So, if I add Awakened Mystic, it should let me choose two Disciplines, but only of the Awakened school.
  3. When adding Disciplines, anyway to have it so adding one Discipline adds all of the powers in the spells listed individually?
  4. Can someone show code for adding Spectral Form?
  5. Lastly, the spells tab shows spell slots for the Mystic...While incredibly minor, how do I get rid of it?----NOTE: Found it, used Spell points. The only sad thing, is the spell points in the SPells tab don't sync with the spell points in the tracked resources tab

Final question, what does clicking "requires saving throw" do?

Adding the Disciplines takes lots of time. Not exactly satisfying, but I hope to get 5-6 disciplines per night

Last edited by furby076; May 14th, 2017 at 06:39 PM.
furby076 is offline   #12 Reply With Quote