Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Mutants & Masterminds

Notices

SheckyS

Old May 2nd, 2017, 04:47 PM
I made a mistake and picked an attack (using the Set Attacks button) on the Close Combat skill. And I can't find any way to remove it. I can choose a different attack, but I don't want to - I want it to be blank, because I don't want the skill.
SheckyS is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Duggan
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old May 2nd, 2017, 07:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SheckyS View Post
I made a mistake and picked an attack (using the Set Attacks button) on the Close Combat skill. And I can't find any way to remove it. I can choose a different attack, but I don't want to - I want it to be blank, because I don't want the skill.
If it's not the base Close Combat skill, there's an X button next to the question mark help button to remove it. If it is the base Close Combat skill, just set it to Unarmed. For Ranged, you can set it to Throwing. And, of course, remove all ranks.
Duggan is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
SheckyS

Old May 3rd, 2017, 07:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duggan View Post
If it's not the base Close Combat skill, there's an X button next to the question mark help button to remove it. If it is the base Close Combat skill, just set it to Unarmed. For Ranged, you can set it to Throwing. And, of course, remove all ranks.
It's the base one, so there is no 'X'. If I select unarmed, isn't that going to add the bonus to my unarmed attack? Even with no ranks, the skill level is my FGT ability. Is HeroLab smart enough to not add that into my attack since there are no ranks in it?
SheckyS is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Paragon

Old May 3rd, 2017, 08:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SheckyS View Post
It's the base one, so there is no 'X'. If I select unarmed, isn't that going to add the bonus to my unarmed attack? Even with no ranks, the skill level is my FGT ability. Is HeroLab smart enough to not add that into my attack since there are no ranks in it?
Why would it do that? Its supposed to default to your Fighting.
Paragon is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Duggan
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old May 3rd, 2017, 09:42 AM
It will only add your ability score, which is exactly how Close Combat works without any skills. ^_^
Duggan is offline   #5 Reply With Quote