Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Shadowrun

Notices

bludragn

Old April 22nd, 2012, 09:08 PM
Picking up the Mentor spirit quality from the advancement tab does not work. It lets you select the quality and tells you to select the mentor spirit in the Magics tab area but it wont let you select a mentor spirit in the magic tab area.

Only does this during advancement, works fine during character creation.
bludragn is offline   #51 Reply With Quote
Canis

Send a message via MSN to Canis

Old April 22nd, 2012, 09:16 PM
I'm 99% sure that's because you have to select a mentor spirit during character creation and cannot do so after.
Canis is offline   #52 Reply With Quote
bludragn

Old April 22nd, 2012, 10:10 PM
There is no mention of selecting it only during char creation under the quality or under the mentor spirit information in the magic section of the sr4a book or in the street magic book. Least i didnt find any mention. usually for a quality that can only be taken during char creation it will say that in the quality.
bludragn is offline   #53 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 23rd, 2012, 10:22 AM
bludragon, check this thread: http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=20648 for details of how to temporarily go back to creation mode.

Not being able to select a mentor during advancement is a known issue, and hopefully you'll be able to work around it by switching back to creation mode, choosing the mentor, and returning to advancement mode.
Mathias is online now   #54 Reply With Quote
bludragn

Old April 23rd, 2012, 06:02 PM
also the whole conflict with changling quality for metavariants etc discussed earlier. What might be a good solution if we cant get a clear answer is to put a option(house rule maybe) that can be check marked to allow metavariants to choose the mutagenics qualities without taking the changling one first. might be quicker to input that then to get a answer lol.
bludragn is offline   #55 Reply With Quote
bludragn

Old April 23rd, 2012, 06:05 PM
When selecting/buying a counterspelling focus after char creation. the text in the description says you cant benefit from this items unless you have the skil for it. even though the char has the counterspelling skill. Still lets you buy it and bind it so think its just a text thing. also the focus's are faded out (cept for centering) but can still buy it. so prob same with the other foci's but havent checked yet.
bludragn is offline   #56 Reply With Quote
_Pax_

Old April 25th, 2012, 10:02 PM
Found a new bug tonight.

The Negative Quality "Prejudiced" is costing BP, rather than giving them. That is to say, the BP values are signed incorrectly as "5, 10, 15, 20, 25" ... instead of the "-5, -10, -15, -20, -25" they should be.
_Pax_ is offline   #57 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 26th, 2012, 02:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bludragn View Post
I have a pistols adept using warriors way quality.
I selected improved reflexes mystic armor and combat sense for the 3 powers discounted (magic attribute 6)
When i add improved ability (pistols) and raise it to lvl2. it increases the cost of combat sense (from .75 discounted and raises to 1pt).

I also have quickdraw and rapid healing selected to finish out the powers and it doesnt change with those. It also doesnt change when i raise the 2 powers im getting a discount on. only changes the cost when i do improved ability<combat skills> and raise it higher then lvl 1. Just checked again. It is changing the cost when you specify which combat skill.
I did it while only having quick draw which was discounted correctly, then i added improved ability<combat skill> it didnt change the cost of quickdraw untill i selected a combat skill.
Fixed in the next update, thanks for the report.
Mathias is online now   #58 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 26th, 2012, 02:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnobblySavage View Post
The underbarrel shotgun of the Nitama Optimum II Assault Rifle should have an ammo capacity of 5(m) according to my Arsenal, in Hero Labs it has 10(c).
Mathias is online now   #59 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 26th, 2012, 02:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnobblySavage View Post
The negative quality "prejudiced" adds its build point cost instead of subtracting it like it should.
Mathias is online now   #60 Reply With Quote