Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

TheMasonicGamer

Old October 21st, 2019, 02:11 PM
I have a bit of experience using the editor but this is way beyond me. In the game i am playing the GM allowed me to purchase a greatcoat. It is a truly crazy item. I have watched the tutorials but this is something else. It has the shadow enhancement as well as a plus +2 armor bonus but only when worn with light armor. But that's not all!! It also grants DR 10/bludgeoning and augments the chameleon power when i use it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am play Pathfinder 1st Ed.

Last edited by TheMasonicGamer; October 22nd, 2019 at 12:21 PM. Reason: Clarity
TheMasonicGamer is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 22nd, 2019, 11:59 AM
The details of how to do this will differ depending on the game system you're working in. You've posted in the general discussion forum, not a specific game's forum, and you don't mention the game, so I can't help you yet.
Mathias is online now   #2 Reply With Quote
TheMasonicGamer

Old October 22nd, 2019, 12:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
The details of how to do this will differ depending on the game system you're working in. You've posted in the general discussion forum, not a specific game's forum, and you don't mention the game, so I can't help you yet.
Playing Pathfinder 1st Ed.
TheMasonicGamer is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Minous

Old October 22nd, 2019, 05:54 PM
Can you break down exactly what the bonuses are? what slot it used? What types are the bonuses?
Minous is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
TheMasonicGamer

Old October 23rd, 2019, 12:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minous View Post
Can you break down exactly what the bonuses are? what slot it used? What types are the bonuses?
+2 armor that stacks with light armor, +6 max dex, 0 check penalty, 5% spell failure
Provides DR 10/bludgeoning, the all the time hide bonus is as the shadow enchant so +5 and you can upgrade that in the future if you like.
The coat is also technically alive still and will heal damage if/when it occurs.
Whenever you manifest chameleon while wearing the coat it will be augmented by 6 for free
TheMasonicGamer is offline   #5 Reply With Quote