Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Operator

Old May 17th, 2023, 12:00 AM
In PF1, I have a 9th level (Ranger 7/Fighter 1/Samurai 1 with boon companion feat) animal companion horse who just received the Multiattack for free. Unfortunately, it appears that the hoof attacks are not receiving the bonus as indicated (they're still at -5, should be -2).

I see this was brought up 13 years ago in this thread: http://forums.wolflair.com/showthrea...ferrerid=79663

Has it really not been addressed or am I doing something wrong?

If I look on the mount's "Mount Benefit" tab, it's there. If I look at the "Special" tab, it's there too. But in feats, it's not there, and it's still red text. If I add it manually, it goes in properly and changes the attack values as it should. But for some reason, even though both the Special and Mount Benefit tabs say it should be there, it isn't showing up on the feats tab.

Just for kicks, I added a point of Int (making it 3) and while that made Multiattack stop showing up red, it still didn't add it to my list, so it's not a prerequisite issue.

Last edited by Operator; May 17th, 2023 at 12:14 AM. Reason: more information
Operator is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Ualaa

Old May 17th, 2023, 08:10 PM
I know companions/familiars and the like need the minimum INT 3 to be allowed to take the majority of the feat options.

Not sure if that is why your multiattack doesn't show up or not, at least the scripted one.
Ualaa is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Operator

Old May 17th, 2023, 08:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ualaa View Post
I know companions/familiars and the like need the minimum INT 3 to be allowed to take the majority of the feat options.

Not sure if that is why your multiattack doesn't show up or not, at least the scripted one.
I considered that. So I rebuilt the horse with a 3 int and it still doesn't happen properly. That said, I believe the feat is supposed to be awarded regardless of that particular prerequisite. The problem appears to be that the feat simply isn't being awarded. Both the other tabs say it should be present.
Operator is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Dwayne

Old May 18th, 2023, 02:15 PM
I reported this years ago and it was never fixed. I don't think it will ever get fixed now since LW has not put out any fixes for several years. You might be able to fix it with the adjustments. If you have not already downloaded Shadowchemish's community pack then you may want to get it. There are many more adjustments along with many other things.
Dwayne is offline   #4 Reply With Quote