Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - D&D 5th Edition SRD

Notices

Fenris447

Old May 1st, 2023, 05:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Provos View Post
Rations should be 1 lb. it seems that the 2 lbs may be a typo as other parts of the PH suggest 1 lb and so does the DMG.
At least according to the 2018 PHB and D&D Beyond, they're 2 lbs. Either way, that's an SRD item so LWD would need to make the correction if it's wrong.

Found an issue with or have a suggestion for the 5e Community Pack? Please post it here at our GitHub.

Feel free to stop by the Lone Wolf Development Subreddit, for discussion of any and all LWD products and community efforts!
Fenris447 is offline   #1021 Reply With Quote
Provos

Old May 3rd, 2023, 08:11 AM
Savage Attack (ra5CMGSaAt) W is miss from the description When
Provos is offline   #1022 Reply With Quote
Fenris447

Old September 7th, 2023, 10:47 PM
It's been nearly a year since the last patch. But I'm happy to say that we're not going to go a full year without one. That's right. Coming very soon is:

Update 3.8 - Heists and Hoopaks

MAJOR ADDITIONS
  • Dragonlance: Shadow of the Dragon Queen - All backgrounds, class, feats, items, languages, monsters, race, sidekicks and siege weapons added.
  • Honor Among Thieves: Legendary Magic Items - All items added.
  • Keys from the Golden Vault - All items and monsters added. Added adjustment to create Ashen Creatures.
  • Monstrous Compendium Vol. 2 - All monsters, item added.
  • Nerds Restoring Harmony - All items, monsters added.
  • Thieves' Gallery - All characters added to the Encounter Builder.
MINOR ADDITIONS, ENHANCEMENTS, & CHANGES
  • General - Added the Journal tab to many larger vehicles. Added "(Bonus)" on the title on most monster bonus actions.
  • BGDiA - Added all charms.
  • DMG - Added Book of Vile Darkness.
  • IDRotF - Added both blessings.
  • PHB - Dragonlance deities updated.
  • SKT - Added missing source to many items.
  • VGtM - Deity cleanup. Added sources for Orc Pantheon, added Yuan-Ti Pantheon. Added source to several items.
BUGS & CORRECTIONS
  • MToF - Fixed Sheyanna Flaxenstrand to have proper category.
  • PHB - Fixed issue with Custom Name: Race adjustment
  • TCoE - Fixed text on spells with component costs. Corrected Wildfire spells to grant Flaming Sphere instead of Aid.
  • XGtE - Fixed rarity of Moon-Touched Sword.

Outstanding Content
  • Acquisitions, Inc. Ranks and Items - I promise, I'll have these done by the time One D&D releases or George R. R. Martin releases the Winds of Winter, whichever comes first.
  • DMG Missing Artifacts and Items Overhaul - I've already started working on this. Targeting next patch for it all.

What about Bigby's?
That's targeted for the next patch, of course. I'm aiming to get the subclass done first (someone told me they need it soon, and it doesn't look too bad). I'll post the files for that as soon as they're ready. I definitely won't have Bigby's done before Phandelver releases (it's already out on D&D Beyond anyway), so those two books will be the main drive of the next patch.

One D&D
In case you missed my novella a while ago, the unfortunate news is that I'm not going to be adding One D&D to the community pack. It's just too much. Its release will basically be the stopping point of my work. Of course, I invite anyone who's up to the challenge to try to do it themself! I'll still be around to lend any advice I can.

Found an issue with or have a suggestion for the 5e Community Pack? Please post it here at our GitHub.

Feel free to stop by the Lone Wolf Development Subreddit, for discussion of any and all LWD products and community efforts!

Last edited by Fenris447; September 13th, 2023 at 10:58 AM.
Fenris447 is offline   #1023 Reply With Quote
Pirogoeth

Old September 8th, 2023, 07:24 AM
Thank you for your work!
Pirogoeth is offline   #1024 Reply With Quote
jbearwillis

Old September 8th, 2023, 09:49 AM
Thank you for all your hard work Fenris, You are Appreciated....

Last edited by jbearwillis; September 13th, 2023 at 07:27 AM.
jbearwillis is offline   #1025 Reply With Quote
Fenris447

Old September 13th, 2023, 07:04 AM
Good news, bad news. Bad news is that the update is going to take a little while longer to get out. Good news is that with the little extra time, I'm going to squeeze the Dragonlance Sidekicks into this update. I'll change the above notes to reflect it and the other small tweaks going in.

Last edited by Fenris447; September 13th, 2023 at 10:56 AM.
Fenris447 is offline   #1026 Reply With Quote
Fenris447

Old September 21st, 2023, 06:39 PM
Just to update y'all, the latest patch has been ready to go for a little bit. The gentleman who compiles, uploads, and hosts the file for it to be downloaded directly into Hero Lab has had some delays due to real life issues. He's nice enough to do this for the community, so I don't feel it's appropriate to pressure him, or to give out his info for anyone else to do the same.

The update will be out when it's out, whether that's tomorrow, this weekend, or next week. If you're dying for the content, you can always download the main branch manually from the GitHub.

But in the mean time, I can say that Bigby's is about 70% done (just the items remaining) and Phandelver is already well underway. So it won't be another year before the 3.9 update.

Fenris447 is offline   #1027 Reply With Quote
Enforcer84

Old September 22nd, 2023, 02:54 PM
Wootness!
Enforcer84 is offline   #1028 Reply With Quote
Fenris447

Old October 2nd, 2023, 04:50 AM
Update 3.8 is officially live!

Sorry about the delay; the aforementioned gentleman who uploads and hosts this for us had an extremely good reason. His wife was in a car accident. She's okay, but send some good vibes through the universe to them!

Fenris447 is offline   #1029 Reply With Quote
Provos

Old October 2nd, 2023, 05:55 AM
thanks Fenris
Provos is offline   #1030 Reply With Quote