Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.

Notices

RileyBear

Old August 10th, 2010, 01:30 PM
THANK YOU for sharing this.
I will be trying it out tonight at home for an 1800 game I have tomorrow.
RileyBear is offline   #251 Reply With Quote
silks

Old August 10th, 2010, 02:05 PM
Sorry for the lack of an update, we've all been very busy with real life this last week. Things should resume shortly.
silks is offline   #252 Reply With Quote
Geir666

Old August 10th, 2010, 10:17 PM
Im sorry if I inetrrupt something with lame questions,but Ive been trying to follow this for some time and I cant see anything about Orcs and Goblins updates.....
Nd being a total n00b on this computer things (Ill fix your car in notime but...) Im really not any help at all...

Edit: I have now created my first unit in ABCreator (veteran guardsmen) haha Do I now possess the skills needed for helping ?

Last edited by Geir666; August 11th, 2010 at 04:34 AM.
Geir666 is offline   #253 Reply With Quote
Amedeus

Old August 11th, 2010, 06:15 AM
Just a quick note. Bug: I play Vampire Counts, and I noticed that when you take "Sword of Strife" +2 attacks, that this combined with the vampire aura that gives you Heavy Armor, and 2 hand weapons, it gives you a total of 6 attacks. I was informed later that a magic weapon that gives extra attacks can't be used with an additional hand weapon. In effect, one attack is negated. So the actual number of attacks should read 5 not 6. Also, Skeleton units under "Magic Banner". There is a limited choice of banners in this section. There should be quite a few more. Can't even take a +1 Warbanner. FYI.

Thanks again for all your work on this guys. I can't wait for the finished product.

Last edited by Amedeus; August 12th, 2010 at 04:42 AM.
Amedeus is offline   #254 Reply With Quote
Mr_Rose

Old August 11th, 2010, 07:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Rose View Post
Wait, since when is the corpse cart not listed under core? My 8e file has it there...
I take it back; the latest file does have Corpse Carts in entirely the wrong place. WTF?

Click here to get 2.25GB of DropBox cloud storage free!

I've always wondered about the first person that saw a lobster and said, "You know what? I'm going to eat that."
Mr_Rose is offline   #255 Reply With Quote
Time of Madness

Old August 11th, 2010, 07:41 AM
It doesn't matter where it is as it doesn't count towards minimum core. I'm sure it will be fixed in the next update anyways.
Time of Madness
Time of Madness is offline   #256 Reply With Quote
hammerofulric

Old August 11th, 2010, 09:20 AM
The Skaven list is counting Giant Rats towards the core points when although they are core they don't count towards the minimums.
hammerofulric is offline   #257 Reply With Quote
Geir666

Old August 11th, 2010, 10:57 AM
Forgot to thank the guys here for the workhours they have put in to this

And finally understood how this works...Yes yes yes... a file to download....

But:
It seems that I discovered a bug or two in the orcs/goblins army: On page 105 in the brb it says that a ridden monster ( in my case a Wyvern) grants the rider the same save-bonus as normal cavalry----> +1
Same with a great squig.... And the squig hoppers counts as cavalry as well so the 6+ save should be given to them..

But the AB doesnt grant me this..

Only an FYI I have a pen so not too much trouble

Last edited by Geir666; August 11th, 2010 at 09:55 PM.
Geir666 is offline   #258 Reply With Quote
Lord of Khorne

Old August 11th, 2010, 07:12 PM
Found a bug with Warriors of Chaos:

When you take a unit of Marauder Horseman with flails, AB does not show the strength as 3/5, it shows it at their normal strength value.

Thank you guys for all your hard work on this project.
Lord of Khorne is offline   #259 Reply With Quote
Ambush

Old August 11th, 2010, 08:34 PM
Not sure if this is an imminent update due to the RL interferences or if I'm doing something wrong. Or if I've just forgotten the mention of it over the course of 26 pages...anyways. The shield changes are not in, correct? We're still waiting on that particular correction?
Ambush is offline   #260 Reply With Quote