Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Ualaa

Old June 26th, 2017, 01:50 PM
Bug Report

The Divination talent 'Touchsight' is not counting as a talent learnt.
The talent is learnt fine, except it does not deduct from the number of talents one can learn; it is currently a free talent.
Ualaa is offline   #421 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old June 26th, 2017, 06:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ualaa View Post
Bug Report

The Divination talent 'Touchsight' is not counting as a talent learnt.
The talent is learnt fine, except it does not deduct from the number of talents one can learn; it is currently a free talent.
Touchsight is an alternate divination for the Telekinesis Sphere. The first alternate divination for a given sphere doesn't cost a talent (provided you have that sphere). You can also take up to three of them at no cost, sphere or no sphere, for each instance of Expanded Divinations you have. Does your character have either of those?

I used to simply bootstrap these abilities from the Divination Sphere if the corresponding Sphere was present. But the Diviner's Handbook threw complications into the mix that made that technique infeasible. So now you have to manually add those alternate divinations, at which point the scripts decide whether or not it costs a talent.

Last edited by TheIronGolem; June 26th, 2017 at 06:57 PM.
TheIronGolem is offline   #422 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old June 26th, 2017, 09:55 PM
Bugfix updates for Core (1.22) and Shapeshifter's Handbook (1.2) have been posted.
TheIronGolem is offline   #423 Reply With Quote
Ualaa

Old June 28th, 2017, 03:22 PM
Thanks for the updates.

Somewhere along the line, the adjustment for 'Extra Magic Talent' stopped working.
I'm actually using Conjuration, and creating two pets at first level (same issue with only one pet), where I select the Form Talent and then it tells me I've spent one too many Magic Talents.

If I go with Extra Talent, as the feat, it likes the number of talents on the pet.
So I can work around it, by giving the pet an extra feat and selecting Extra Talent with that feat, but there are two issues here.

Thanks for the awesome work.
Ualaa is offline   #424 Reply With Quote
Silver12

Old June 29th, 2017, 02:35 PM
As always, thanks for being so responsive to reports, and of course, for creating these in the first place!

One more bug...

When you add Dragonblood Mortal archetype to the Hedgewitch, it is adding the +2 str and +2 con right away at level 1.

It appears from the book (Expanded Options) that it should be at level 17 instead.

Thanks!
Silver12 is offline   #425 Reply With Quote
Silver12

Old June 29th, 2017, 03:47 PM
Following up on the previous bug...

1) Dragonblood Mortal gains a claw attack as a class feature, not a racial one. I believe those claws should still be usable when shapeshifted is activated in the 'In-Play' tab as it is a class feature. From the Alteration sphere: "Alternate sources of physical traits (such as a dragon sorcerer’s ability to grow claws) still function."

2) The claws that are gained are not scaling for size - I am small size and it is still showing a 1d4. The text of the ability says, "...that deal 1d4 damage for a medium creature." I assume that implies that a small or large creature should deal appropriate amounts?

THanks!!!!
Silver12 is offline   #426 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old June 30th, 2017, 04:10 PM
Thanks, I have logged those and will address them soon.

I am now working on the Enhancer's Handbook. I am open to suggestions for any Enhancement-specific tools or information displays that could be useful on the Enhancement sphere tab.

Well, really I'm open to suggestions for any sphere, it's just that Enhancement is the one I'm currently working on.
TheIronGolem is offline   #427 Reply With Quote
Ualaa

Old June 30th, 2017, 08:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronGolem View Post
Touchsight is an alternate divination for the Telekinesis Sphere.
I do have Telekinesis on the character in question. I wasn't aware that Touchsight was an alternate Divination, that would be free with TK. An extra power is a bonus.
Ualaa is offline   #428 Reply With Quote
Silver12

Old July 1st, 2017, 06:27 PM
Issue with the Admixture Adept Incanter specialization:

I have it selected, and I do already have the Destruction sphere, however I am getting a Pre-Requisite validation error, which is telling me I must have the Destruction sphere....

Thanks!

Edit: It only seems to happen when you select the Admixture Adept before adding the Destruction sphere, though even if you add the sphere afterward, it still keeps giving an error. If you add the destruction sphere first, then add Admixture adept, no error at all.

Last edited by Silver12; July 1st, 2017 at 06:37 PM.
Silver12 is offline   #429 Reply With Quote
Silver12

Old July 1st, 2017, 06:54 PM
Question (not sure if its a bug or I just don't know how to do it):

I am taking a level of Hedgewitch at 2nd level with the Entropic Sage archetype. My 1st level class was Incanter and I have the Destruction sphere.

According to the description of the Entropic Sage, if you already have the Destruction sphere, it states that you do not get the Focused Shape drawback and only the Energy Blade talent as a bonus talent.

Herolab is giving me the drawback anyway, and I can't seem to get rid of it. Using the Buyoff Drawback 'talent', it then give me an error that my talents are overspent....?

Thanks!

Edit: I tried to do a workaround by adding +1 Magic Talent Known under the 'Adjust' tab, but it is not actually granting an additional talent, and sitll saying I am overspent. An interesting note on this - in the Sphere Abilities tab it shows 'Overspent (5 of 4)'; along the bottom ribbon where it shows the error description, it says, "Magic Talents: Resource Overspent: 5 of 5."

Last edited by Silver12; July 2nd, 2017 at 07:03 AM.
Silver12 is offline   #430 Reply With Quote