Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Cortex System

Notices

fierop

Old February 16th, 2010, 05:49 PM
The following is a thread between Mathias and myself regarding authoring.

Originally Posted by fierop
Greetings. I wanted to thank you for all your assistance with the Cortex stuff in Hero Lab.

I intend on doing quite a bit more work with the authoring kit on the Cortex system for our house games. Towards that I wanted to know if you can point me towards a "dictionary" of field ID's and such....or if you can provide me with some.

I've looked at the toolkit documentation and I can't seem to find this information so I may be missing it.

Thanks again for everything you've helped with.

Would you mind reposting this as a new thread in the Cortex forum? Then anyone can read the answer.

In the develop menu within HL, make sure the first option, "enable data file debugging" is on.

Now, you can right-click on anything on your character, and see what fields are there, and what their final values are, and what tags have been added to that thing. You can also look at a list of the tasks (eval scripts and eval rules) that have been set up for that thing, which may help you set up your timing.
fierop is offline   #1 Reply With Quote