Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

brian perlis

Old April 30th, 2015, 05:21 PM
Hi Lone Wolf -

I'm a huge fan and user of Hero Labs and a complete Noob at Realm Works so I'm eager to attend your seminars at Paizocon. As a matter of fact attendance to these seminars is a priority for me.

The only downside is the seminar has 75 attendees last time I looked plus most of us wont have our software with us so a lot of this information is going to get lost in memory not to mention with so many people it will be hard to get personal attention.

Can you videotape these seminars and put them up on Youtube so we can rewatch them after the Con? Thanks!

- Brian
brian perlis is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
DMG

Old May 1st, 2015, 01:47 AM
That'd also be great for those of us who live on the other side of the Pacific as well.
DMG is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old May 1st, 2015, 07:19 AM
Here's the Lone Wolf Development youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCB2...lz0AIRw/videos

You'll find last Gen Con's two Hero Lab seminars there - Aaron's "Hero Lab intro to adding content" and my "Hero Lab advanced tips and tricks" (which for that version, concentrated on how to use searching to modify particular things on your character, and how to create drop-down menus that list only the things the user should be allowed to choose from in this case).
Mathias is online now   #3 Reply With Quote
liz
Ex-Staff
Lone Wolf Staff

Old May 1st, 2015, 08:14 AM
Thanks, Mathias!

Brian, I've asked PaizoCon how many people have signed up for our seminars, but it's possible you may be seeing the max attendance number (75). There's a good chance you'll be able to ask your individual questions at the convention.

Currently, I'm not planning on recording our PaizoCon seminars. However, I am planning to record some (if not all) of the Realm Works seminars at Gen Con. Also, as Mathias pointed out, we have recordings of our seminars from Gen Con last here. Here's the specific Gen Con playlist link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4r-...BSUsxkFJlo3DMi

I hope this helps!

Last edited by liz; May 1st, 2015 at 08:24 AM. Reason: Put in a better playlist link
liz is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
brian perlis

Old May 1st, 2015, 10:21 AM
Thanks but thats not the same I've seen your other you tube videos and they are indeed helpful. I'll make sure to bring a pen and paper to your seminars. I'll be the guy taking copious notes LOL
brian perlis is offline   #5 Reply With Quote