Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - User Projects

Notices

chiefweasel

Old January 15th, 2010, 09:02 AM
Hey all, a few of us have been creating user files for the Hl community for several months now but as in all good things we need help. We need two things:

1) Any files you currenbtly have, send them along so we can post them as part of the user repsoitory (send to chiefweasel@cheeseweasel.net).

2) We need more people to help create the user content. Those of us doing the current are busy and just cant get to all the content people would like us too. Any help is apprciated, even data entry with no coding behind it, anything would help.

So if you are interested or are creating user files anyways, please contact me and we can get through the content faster and more coordinated. Thanks.
chiefweasel is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Spence

Old January 16th, 2010, 09:57 AM
You might want to ask the moderator to sticky a locked thread with the link and how to submit a new input. This Board defaults to one month of threads displayed, so anything older tends to be forgotten.
Spence is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
SeeleyOne

Old January 17th, 2010, 12:31 PM
I have started working on Metahuman Martial Arts, but if someone else is already doing it, I will stop and let them do so. This is my first project so I might just do it anyway to get some practice.
SeeleyOne is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Drawdy

Old January 24th, 2010, 05:09 PM
Chief Weasel, I just tried togo to cheeseweasel.net and got an "Access Forbidden" message. Everything ok? This just a glitch or possibly down for mainteneance?
Drawdy is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
chiefweasel

Old January 24th, 2010, 05:43 PM
Ya, am having some issues with my host. Check back in a day or so and i hope it will be available.

Web site - Cheese Weasel Logistics - www.cheeseweasel.net
Twitter - @CheeseWeaselGMZ
For user created content check out www.d20pfsrd.com and www.cheeseweasel.net
For video demos of Hero Lab go to http://www.youtube.com/user/TheChiefweasel?blend=9&ob=5
chiefweasel is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
chiefweasel

Old February 1st, 2010, 12:14 PM
OK, just wanted to let folks know that the website is back up, www.cheeseweasel.net, and all files are available. Just let me know if you run into any issues. thanks.

Web site - Cheese Weasel Logistics - www.cheeseweasel.net
Twitter - @CheeseWeaselGMZ
For user created content check out www.d20pfsrd.com and www.cheeseweasel.net
For video demos of Hero Lab go to http://www.youtube.com/user/TheChiefweasel?blend=9&ob=5
chiefweasel is offline   #6 Reply With Quote