Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > Hero Lab Online Discussion

Notices

talsharien

Old February 19th, 2021, 03:42 AM
I raised a bug report regarding HLO a few hours ago and I am really not sure what is happening. It is an absolute mess. On the surface it appears to be fine, but as soon as you go and spend a few minutes editing anything it begins to behave in an arratic fashion. So far I have come across the following:-

PF2 - Adding a spell to a Wizard Spellbook crashed the whole character rendering it inaccessible.

PF2 - Adding a skill to a levelled up character did not register and then later added twice.

PF2 - Gnome Heritage for adding a Primal Cantrip telling me I have added it twice.

PF2 - Feats not adding and the crashing the character.

SF - Ability scores not adding up correcting when generating

Something is very wrong with HLO. I have a few hours spare to prep my session today for tomorrow and this not good.
talsharien is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
MarcelGM

Old February 19th, 2021, 06:41 AM
Just tried to level my witch from 6 to 7th. It went berserk after trying to add any feats or skills. Mainly across the board saying I had to choose more options, then saying they were overspent and then making the character sheet disappear with an error. Logged out and back and seems normal but character exists now in some separate section away from the others on the home screen. Very odd. Submitted bug report as well
MarcelGM is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
MarcelGM

Old February 19th, 2021, 06:49 AM
looks like any ancestry heritage feats aren't available either after testing out trying to recreate this character to see if errors persist. Choose Human > changling but only human feats are listed. Tried a few other heritages and no go. Submitted as well. Something is definitely off
MarcelGM is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Tridus

Old February 20th, 2021, 06:00 AM
Printing or generating a PDF is not working correctly right now for me. Getting level 3 PF2e characters with 60 HP, +27 deception, 20 bulk of gear, and spell DCS over 50. Everything on screen is correct, but I didn't try to do any editing today except purchase an item (which worked fine).

Tried it on two characters with the same issue.
Tridus is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
flyteach

Old February 20th, 2021, 01:35 PM
I do hope you raised a bug report.
flyteach is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Tridus

Old February 20th, 2021, 03:31 PM
Yes, I did.
Tridus is offline   #6 Reply With Quote