Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Mutants & Masterminds

Notices

Aerlock

Old March 28th, 2014, 07:04 AM
Is there a list somewhere, or a way to generate one, of all the Things and Fields in use in a data file? I'm trying my hand at customizing/scripting a few things and spend more time trying to find out what the Thing or Field name is for something than actually manipulating it. If I could find this list somewhere, or how to generate it, that would drastically help my progress.

- Aerlock
Aerlock is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Hollis
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 31st, 2014, 07:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerlock View Post
Is there a list somewhere, or a way to generate one, of all the Things and Fields in use in a data file? I'm trying my hand at customizing/scripting a few things and spend more time trying to find out what the Thing or Field name is for something than actually manipulating it. If I could find this list somewhere, or how to generate it, that would drastically help my progress.

- Aerlock
You can right-click on something that has already been added to a character to see its fields and their values, as well as the tags it currently has. Under the Develop menu is an option called "Floating Info Windows" that can bring up information on the hero and many of the picks that have been added to the hero.

Finally, you may find the Authoring Kit Wiki useful.
Hollis is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Aerlock

Old April 7th, 2014, 10:46 AM
Awesome! That right-click functionality was exactly what I was looking for. That will save me tons of time in the future.

- Aerlock
Aerlock is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Hollis
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 8th, 2014, 01:17 PM
Glad to be of assistance.
Hollis is offline   #4 Reply With Quote