Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Authoring Kit

Notices

RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old December 7th, 2014, 05:53 PM
So as of this week I've implemented movement speeds and added a base movement field to races in the editor. I managed to get the basic movement method implemented from the phb. Alternate version will be done at a later time.

Racial Custom Ability tables were added as well. A primary and secondary table are there for abilities, but I do not anticipate needing them for every race.

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.

Last edited by RavenX; December 7th, 2014 at 08:38 PM.
RavenX is offline   #71 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old December 17th, 2014, 08:59 PM
Got the tags in place for most elements of the monster manual, but thinking treasure codes will need an array instead of tags now. Treasure codes have those pesky multipliers and I will have to figure out how to fix that. Only way I can think of right now is to make a 26 row array to handle it.

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #72 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old January 3rd, 2015, 06:52 AM
Added Sources for the Complete books I have physical copies of to input data from. These will get enabled as the data from each one is finished in the data once the data is ready for player use.

RavenX is offline   #73 Reply With Quote
Gaidin6

Old April 2nd, 2015, 10:58 PM
Hi RavenX,

If I can help at all, please let me know. I'm new to the Authoring Kit but I can certainly do data entry.

Gaidin6
Gaidin6 is offline   #74 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old April 5th, 2015, 02:18 PM
I've sent a private message in regards to this, there isn't much actual game data to add, its mostly all there from the core books. Just going to take me some time to wrap up the to do list.

RavenX is offline   #75 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old April 5th, 2015, 08:56 PM
Putting some extra work into the 2e data, managed to get weapon specialization working. Fixed the proficiency slots on weapon proficiencies as well.

RavenX is offline   #76 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old April 9th, 2015, 06:49 PM
Character sheet progress shot showing weapons progress.
Attached Images
File Type: png 2e Char Sheet.png (130.4 KB, 21 views)

RavenX is offline   #77 Reply With Quote
musquetaire

Old May 31st, 2015, 10:28 PM
Hi, may I test your system out? I am so eager to see the working progress!
Thank you for the good work & Greetings from München!

Last edited by musquetaire; June 4th, 2015 at 09:53 PM.
musquetaire is offline   #78 Reply With Quote
Shadowy_one

Old June 2nd, 2015, 12:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by musquetaire View Post
Hi, may I test your system out? I am so eager to see the working progress!
Thank you for the good work & Greetings from München
I would also love to help you test your system.
Shadowy_one is offline   #79 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old June 10th, 2015, 10:14 PM
Karrel just sent in the remaining 4th level spells I was missing. I am a bit swamped with stuff right now and plan on getting those integrated before preparing the data for distribution again. I'll let you know when I get the data prepared to distribute again. The character sheets and statblocks are not yet finished.

RavenX is offline   #80 Reply With Quote