Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.

Notices

apollo0681

Old June 1st, 2013, 12:46 AM
all references to the repeater handgun say that it does D3 shots. This should be 3 shots
apollo0681 is offline   #51 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old June 1st, 2013, 07:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by apollo0681 View Post
all references to the repeater handgun say that it does D3 shots. This should be 3 shots
Corrected for 2.60
EdSteiner is offline   #52 Reply With Quote
Ancelica

Old August 29th, 2013, 06:19 AM
Karl Franz should have the option of taking Barding for his warhorse for a total of 24 points I believe.

Cheers,
A
Ancelica is offline   #53 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old August 29th, 2013, 07:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancelica View Post
Karl Franz should have the option of taking Barding for his warhorse for a total of 24 points I believe.

Cheers,
A
Fixed for 2.64
EdSteiner is offline   #54 Reply With Quote
Jeff

Old September 28th, 2013, 07:56 PM
hello, noticed a couple glitches.
Brace of Pistols are showing up as multishot 2, but Empire rule book specifies that these are multishot 4 (empire brace of pistols are different than those in the core rule book)

Brace of Pistols: adds +1 attack in close combat. I see references to this, but it does not show in the characters stats.

Steam gun for steam tank: i see references that the strength is 2 +1 for each steam point. Not accurate. Base is strength 2 which is your first steam point, and goes up by one for each additional steam point (ie. S=2-4 for 1-3 steam points).

Thank you for your work on this software.
Jeff is offline   #55 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old September 30th, 2013, 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
Brace of Pistols are showing up as multishot 2, but Empire rule book specifies that these are multishot 4 (empire brace of pistols are different than those in the core rule book)

Brace of Pistols: adds +1 attack in close combat. I see references to this, but it does not show in the characters stats.
Note: Brace of Pistol never added a At stat adjustment. I think that only refers if you have a brace of repeater pistols not a standard brace of pistols. Cite WFB Empire pg 31.

Quote:
Steam gun for steam tank: i see references that the strength is 2 +1 for each steam point. Not accurate. Base is strength 2 which is your first steam point, and goes up by one for each additional steam point (ie. S=2-4 for 1-3 steam points).

Will review and correct as needed
EdSteiner is offline   #56 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old October 1st, 2013, 08:24 AM
Quote:

The Multi-shot (4) is only when you have a brace of pistols that include a repeater pistol and the only model that has that combo is the Pistoliers Champion. And if you read his line state is shows that he has a pistol for one and you can upgrade to a repeater pistol for the other therfor you have 3 shots with the repater and 1 with the common pistol. Standard brace of pistols do not differ from the BRB brace of pistols. Again clearly read WFB AB Empire pg 31. for the exact cite and complete wording.
EdSteiner is offline   #57 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old October 1st, 2013, 08:38 AM
Quote:
Corrected for 2.66
EdSteiner is offline   #58 Reply With Quote
Jeff

Old October 17th, 2013, 04:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdSteiner View Post
Note: Brace of Pistol never added a At stat adjustment. I think that only refers if you have a brace of repeater pistols not a standard brace of pistols. Cite WFB Empire pg 31.
Thanks for correcting me on the multishot, I see where I got confused.

For the extra attack, page 91 of the main rule book specifies that a brace of pistols provides an extra attack in close combat for models on foot. This is for the entirety of combat, and therefore I believe should be referenced in the stat line to help prevent forgetting to use this attack (have seen stats adjusted for other such modifiers).

Thanks, Jeff
Jeff is offline   #59 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old October 17th, 2013, 05:09 AM
Quote:
Thanks for correcting me on the multishot, I see where I got confused.

For the extra attack, page 91 of the main rule book specifies that a brace of pistols provides an extra attack in close combat for models on foot. This is for the entirety of combat, and therefore I believe should be referenced in the stat line to help prevent forgetting to use this attack (have seen stats adjusted for other such modifiers).

Thanks, Jeff
The problem with would be a model, most likely a hero type that can take a special close combat weapon, like say a great weapon, ab would adjust the st to 4/6 but then he also takes a pistol or brace and his at stat would be 3/4. Now to a laymen oh I have 4 attacks at Strength 6. I think it is best to let this not occur and place a small amount on the player to remember how many attacks he really has.
EdSteiner is offline   #60 Reply With Quote