Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

TheIronGolem

Old December 2nd, 2016, 09:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by catman123456 View Post
I can't seem to figure out how to get rid of this error.
I thought I'd fixed that, but apparently not quite. That's an artifact of my first attempt at implementing Bound/Summoned Equipment. I'll put it on the buglist.
TheIronGolem is offline   #211 Reply With Quote
The Wyrm Ouroboros

Old December 2nd, 2016, 11:49 PM
Been exploring SoP for my game (yes, I'm that Wyrm Ouroboros), and jumped into the Aolis Greenborn build. Discovered that my freshly-purchased SoP file for Hero Lab does not have the second level of Fast Diviniations in it, and while I thought I'd try to set that up, ran into requirements that I was unfamiliar with, so instead came here to let you know. Haven't looked back through the thread to see if it was mentioned, so I may just be repeating info. :P

Dragonlance Fiction: Childe Lydia to the Dark Tower Came

"Look, I could kill you, but then I'd have to fill out paperwork. I hate paperwork. Even more than I hate you." -- Phineas Phentari
The Wyrm Ouroboros is offline   #212 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old December 3rd, 2016, 09:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wyrm Ouroboros View Post
Been exploring SoP for my game (yes, I'm that Wyrm Ouroboros), and jumped into the Aolis Greenborn build. Discovered that my freshly-purchased SoP file for Hero Lab does not have the second level of Fast Diviniations in it, and while I thought I'd try to set that up, ran into requirements that I was unfamiliar with, so instead came here to let you know. Haven't looked back through the thread to see if it was mentioned, so I may just be repeating info. :P
What you're seeing is an updated version of Fast Divinations that appears in the Diviner's Handbook. Not sure if you knew this if you're new to SoP, but each sphere has (or will have) a splatbook dedicated to it, and I've only implemented a few of those in Hero Lab so far. For what it's worth though, the Diviner's Handbook is probably going to be next.
TheIronGolem is offline   #213 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old December 6th, 2016, 06:05 PM
The Telekinetic's Handbook is now available on DrivethruRPG:

Hero Lab files only
Hero Lab files plus Telekinetic's Handbook PDF (with a bundle discount)

The Geomancer's Handbook is also complete, has been handed off to DDS, and should be available soon. As always I will let you guys know when that happens.

Last edited by TheIronGolem; December 8th, 2016 at 09:46 AM.
TheIronGolem is offline   #214 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old December 8th, 2016, 09:45 AM
The Geomancer's Handbook is now available on DrivethruRPG:

Hero Lab files only
Hero Lab files plus Geomancer's Handbook PDF (with a bundle discount)
TheIronGolem is offline   #215 Reply With Quote
Ualaa

Old December 9th, 2016, 04:37 AM
Thank you for adding those.
More options to play with is great.
Ualaa is offline   #216 Reply With Quote
Quintain

Old December 9th, 2016, 06:58 PM
I was able to resolve this with a clear download and addition of the other packs.

Last edited by Quintain; December 9th, 2016 at 08:22 PM.
Quintain is offline   #217 Reply With Quote
DeltaMasterMind

Old December 10th, 2016, 07:47 PM
I am curious about something here, if we buy the herolab files from drivethrurpg and later on find out those purchased files had bugs and the author updated them, are we given a update link or are repurchases required? I ask cause I worry about buying code from a one time buy shop. Which also makes me wonder why more studios haven't partnered up with LW?
DeltaMasterMind is offline   #218 Reply With Quote
Quintain

Old December 10th, 2016, 07:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaMasterMind View Post
I am curious about something here, if we buy the herolab files from drivethrurpg and later on find out those purchased files had bugs and the author updated them, are we given a update link or are repurchases required? I ask cause I worry about buying code from a one time buy shop. Which also makes me wonder why more studios haven't partnered up with LW?
Yes, in the readme provided with each download is a link that you put in Herolab that will auto-notify when updates are available.
Quintain is offline   #219 Reply With Quote
Ualaa

Old December 11th, 2016, 12:31 AM
Sphere Summoner bug report.

The summoner gets a bonus Conjuration talent at every odd level.
The archetype makes me choose one of (or my only) companion, to serve as the Eidolon.
The archetype lets me choose whatever talent, at the correct level.

It does not apply the choice to my companion.
I can choose whatever choice I chose on the Summoner class tab, on the Magic Talent tab, and it then applies it.

If I take the class Cleric, and apply the archetype 'sphere cleric' to it...

The cleric gains a 'Life Talent' at every odd level.
Any talent that I choose on the Cleric tab gets chosen on the Magic Talent tab too.
And that talent (assuming it isn't one that you can take multiple times), is no longer a valid choice on the 'Magic Talents' tab.

Bonus 'Conjuration' choices are not working for a sphere summoner, as I would expect them to.
Bonus 'Life' choices are working for the sphere cleric, for comparison purposes.
Ualaa is offline   #220 Reply With Quote