Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old May 18th, 2014, 02:14 PM
Thanks for reporting this, I'm still working on the feats from Races of Faerūn, they're not completely finished yet. It's a work in progress. I'll be fixing the feats when I've got some time to tinker with them.

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #51 Reply With Quote
Mystic Lemur

Old May 21st, 2014, 07:55 PM
Hi there, sorry for posting this in the wrong thread before.

Source ID: FRCS
Book: Player's Guide to Faerun
Thing: Regional feat Bloodline of Fire (fBloodFire)
Bug: The feat is supposed to increase the caster level of spells that do fire damage. It does this correctly, but it also incorrectly increases the spell save DC.

Thanks for directing me to the correct thread.
Mystic Lemur is offline   #52 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old May 24th, 2014, 01:06 AM
Thanks for reporting this, I'll add it to my to-do list. Player's Guide to Faerun is an update to the FRCS, which is why much of the content was sourced the way it was.

I'll have to fix the script on this when I have time.

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #53 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old February 27th, 2015, 03:53 PM
The feat fStoneSoul may be causing a conflict with the most recent version of the pathfinder data released. I intend to fix this with a bug fix release as soon as I have time to do so. Due to the fact I am currently in the middle of a game session and hero lab's updates came out after my group got together I will not likely be updating until Sunday at the latest. If I can squeeze in time I will try to get it fixed sooner.

This error is being caused by the Underdark user file. To fix it, open the editor, click on the feat tab, select the feat with the id fStoneSoul and change it to fFRStonSou to temporarily fix this issue. Reloading hero lab after this fix should eliminate the bug for now.

Last edited by RavenX; March 1st, 2015 at 06:56 AM.
RavenX is offline   #54 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old March 1st, 2015, 06:57 AM
The fix is out, I managed to get it uploaded to the server so the fStoneSoul issue is now fixed. No new data though, just a bug fix.

Last edited by RavenX; March 1st, 2015 at 07:08 AM.
RavenX is offline   #55 Reply With Quote
scramasax

Old April 10th, 2016, 11:57 AM
Syntax error in eval script 'fFRScoutMag' line 2
Classes.inquisitor not defined

It looks like it is Classes.inquisito instead
scramasax is offline   #56 Reply With Quote
LazarX

Old April 11th, 2016, 06:37 AM
The latest release of the Pathfinder files has broken your Forgotten Realms package. I've had to uninstall the Realms package to let my other third party files execute.

The following errors occurred:

Syntax error in 'eval' script for Thing 'fFRSoutMag' (Eval Script '#1') on line 2
-> Tag 'Classes.Inquisitor' not defined
LazarX is offline   #57 Reply With Quote
Silveras

Old April 11th, 2016, 08:25 AM
I also ran into a Duplicate Thing ID for the Feat "Street Smart" in the Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting file.
Silveras is offline   #58 Reply With Quote
lortondm

Old April 13th, 2016, 07:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LazarX View Post
The latest release of the Pathfinder files has broken your Forgotten Realms package. I've had to uninstall the Realms package to let my other third party files execute.

The following errors occurred:

Syntax error in 'eval' script for Thing 'fFRSoutMag' (Eval Script '#1') on line 2
-> Tag 'Classes.Inquisitor' not defined
I encountered the same problem.
lortondm is offline   #59 Reply With Quote
lortondm

Old April 13th, 2016, 07:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lortondm View Post
I encountered the same problem.

See this link:

http://forums.wolflair.com/showthrea...t=55543&page=2
lortondm is offline   #60 Reply With Quote