Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Forums > Army Builder
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old June 3rd, 2012, 04:06 PM
FYI, we just put out a new beta which fixes a few issues, including the "save mobile roster" crash and the multiple clicks not being detected. Please let me know if you run into any issues with it, this will hopefully be the final beta!
Colen is offline   #31 Reply With Quote
Cypher-WB

Old June 5th, 2012, 05:01 PM
Multiple clicks works far better now.
Cypher-WB is offline   #32 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old June 10th, 2012, 06:49 AM
Army Builder 3.4, including AB for the Mac is now out! Thanks for your feedback, everyone!
Colen is offline   #33 Reply With Quote
gkein

Old June 10th, 2012, 05:16 PM
I installed AB for my son and used it to create some rosters and then he logged in on the same machine and when he tried to use AB it terminates after emitting the message:

"Error in line #0 in /Applications/ArmyBuilder.app/Contents/LDW/Product/ab.xml - Error reading file: /Applications/ArmyBuilder.app/Contents/LWD/Product/ab.xml"

This occurred under 3.3g -- I removed 3.3g and then installed 3.3g and then 3.4 under his id -- worked fine for him, but when I tried under my id I saw the same behavior.

Fortunately, not a big deal as I have a copy on my Mac laptop I can use (and even bought 2 more licences for other machines now there is a Mac version), but seems like the ability to share the same copy across multiple users on the same machine doesn't work.

Thanks for porting this to the Mac BTW -- its great to not have to run it under windoze/Fusion.

Graeme
gkein is offline   #34 Reply With Quote
veritechc

Old June 11th, 2012, 11:49 AM
Now that the Mac Version is out is an IOS version in the works?
veritechc is offline   #35 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old June 11th, 2012, 02:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gkein View Post
I installed AB for my son and used it to create some rosters and then he logged in on the same machine and when he tried to use AB it terminates after emitting the message:

"Error in line #0 in /Applications/ArmyBuilder.app/Contents/LDW/Product/ab.xml - Error reading file: /Applications/ArmyBuilder.app/Contents/LWD/Product/ab.xml"

This occurred under 3.3g -- I removed 3.3g and then installed 3.3g and then 3.4 under his id -- worked fine for him, but when I tried under my id I saw the same behavior.

Fortunately, not a big deal as I have a copy on my Mac laptop I can use (and even bought 2 more licences for other machines now there is a Mac version), but seems like the ability to share the same copy across multiple users on the same machine doesn't work.

Thanks for porting this to the Mac BTW -- its great to not have to run it under windoze/Fusion.

Graeme
Hmm, I'm surprised it didn't work both ways. Are you both running as standard user accounts, or is one of you an administrator?
Colen is offline   #36 Reply With Quote
liono

Old June 18th, 2012, 12:54 PM
Unfortunately I installed 3.4 and Army Builder immediately stopped finding the server. It gives me an Unknown Error with blank text. I can't update my license for the new version. Frustrating to say the least as now I am in demo mode. Has anyone had this same problem?
liono is offline   #37 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old June 19th, 2012, 11:29 AM
Can you copy and paste the exact error message you get into a forum post? You can right-click the message and choose "copy to clipboard" to make a copy of it.

Do you have any firewall or internet security software installed? If so, make sure Army Builder is on their exception list to let through.
Colen is offline   #38 Reply With Quote
Lord Skrolk

Old June 19th, 2012, 01:35 PM
No idea how your supposed to install additional skins on this version? Can download from wolflair but havent the foggiest how to import them in? Anyone worked this out yet?
Cheers!
Lord Skrolk is offline   #39 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old June 21st, 2012, 07:24 AM
Lord Skrolk,

AB3 includes 3 skins (the default and two others) with the install package. I don't believe we have any other skins available for AB3 on our web site - we have some skins listed that were designed for Army Builder 2, but AB2 manages skins in a completely different way from AB3, so they're unfortunately no longer compatible.

I did some googling and found one web site that I know used to have skins available for AB3, but it appears to be dead now. I'm afraid I'm not aware of any other sites that offer AB3 skins - I recommend posting a separate thread in this forum to see if anyone knows of any.

Hope this helps!
Colen is offline   #40 Reply With Quote