Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > Hero Lab Online Discussion

Notices

Dragnmoon

Old September 14th, 2020, 12:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
Could you please give us some examples of the rolls you'd like to see?

Sure..

I will use my characters as an example..

Battle Medicine - Skill and Healing/Damage dice roll
Trick Magic Item - Different skills checks.

That is the kind of stuff I am talking about. I know you can just use the skill to make the roll, but it would be nice to have the dice roller in the action when I open it.
Dragnmoon is offline   #61 Reply With Quote
jma3974

Old September 15th, 2020, 06:35 AM
I am doing a lot of custom work for my Pathfinder 2E campaign. Unique Ancestries/Heritages, spells, feats, magic items, etc

Can we get more custom forms? "Homebrew Custom Spell".. or similar. Something that clearly indicates that its not based on something else.
jma3974 is offline   #62 Reply With Quote
jma3974

Old September 15th, 2020, 06:39 AM
Related to my other feature request.

I am running a homebrew Pathfinder 2E campaign. Is there a way to have a Campaign repository for custom content? Ideally, I'd like to be able to share with any players that are in my campaign, but even if I could build something once instead of building ( example: a new ancestry) over and over again from scratch for a new character, monster, scene, etc
jma3974 is offline   #63 Reply With Quote
bruuuuuu

Old September 16th, 2020, 06:34 AM
This kind of thing is in the works, but we only know that "it will be here in the future". It's not a present reality, and there's no way around this yet.
bruuuuuu is offline   #64 Reply With Quote
Dragnmoon

Old September 23rd, 2020, 09:10 AM
The Ability to upload our Chronicle sheets into reported sessions for Pathfinder/Starfinder Organized play.
Dragnmoon is offline   #65 Reply With Quote
thaX

Old September 25th, 2020, 02:21 PM
A setting to have coins auto change to the higher denominations when in excess of 10. (10 silver going to 1 gold, 10 copper going to 1 silver, ect...) With the exception of Platinum, in keeping with the Gold Standard.
thaX is offline   #66 Reply With Quote
Shadowfoot

Old September 25th, 2020, 08:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaX View Post
A setting to have coins auto change to the higher denominations when in excess of 10. (10 silver going to 1 gold, 10 copper going to 1 silver, ect...) With the exception of Platinum, in keeping with the Gold Standard.
Or an option to manually cause it to be converted, for the time when a character can visit a money changer.
There are times when I've bought something for a character, then immediately realised I didn't need it, and adjusted the selling price to 100%, and ended up with change. For example, using 1 gp to buy something for 5 sp then getting a refund the character ends up with 10 sp, which ends up being weighty.

🎲 Pathfinder 2e GM

Need spawns invention, but imagination gives rise to need. — Logic of Design
Shadowfoot is offline   #67 Reply With Quote
ne0x

Old September 26th, 2020, 04:03 PM
Say, for the custom dice roller, could we get an option to enter the dice in a text format? Like "2d10+16" for instance?

Thanks!
ne0x is offline   #68 Reply With Quote
mototom

Old October 8th, 2020, 06:00 PM
I don't think this is possible currently, so I assume I'm asking for a new feature. I would think it would be useful to a lot of people whenever we all get to play in-person again.

When preparing for a game, I need to gather miniatures for that session. It would be nice to print a checklist of the entire cast for all scenes, ideally organized by scene, or for a specific set of scenes. It wouldn't need much info—creature and size, probably, with ancestry/race and class (if used) for NPCs.
mototom is offline   #69 Reply With Quote
Dragnmoon

Old October 11th, 2020, 10:24 PM
A way to track Item damage (If it is there all ready I am not seeing it). This is important specifically for shields.
Dragnmoon is offline   #70 Reply With Quote