Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 1st Edition
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Ryan F
Lone Wolf Staff

Old January 18th, 2021, 07:36 AM
Hello dballing,

I think that I can shed some light on things but this requires going into detail regarding your private Account details and transactions so I'm going to kindly ask that you reach out to us in support <support@wolflair.com> and also CC my own business email address <ryan.furnas@wolflair.com> as well so I can do my best to prioritize the ticket since this sounds like either a simple mistake or perhaps a legitimate bug so we want to be certain that this isn't functionally preventing people from accessing their products after buying the Migration.

Beyond that to help clarify for everyone else, there should be NO requirement whatsoever to purchase the Module and AP Content add-on in order to gain access to materials that you already own. Users who have their Classic License linked to their Lone Wolf Development Account should need only ensure that they have some Standard (or higher) tier Service time active on the Account for Hero Lab Online or purchase an initial 6-month package of said Standard (or higher) tier Service. For those who are enrolling in Hero Lab Online for the first time during the PF1 Migration, the 6-month package costs $9.99 and the Migration product itself also costs $9.99 for a total of just shy of the $20 price we were shooting for but those who already are taking advantage of Hero Lab Online for the other RPG systems will need only link the License and then pick up the PF1 Migration by itself.

NOTE: As some users have almost certainly noticed the usual response time for Support at-large has suffered in recent weeks. This has been due to an incredible influx of support requests that range from general questions, problematic orders where mistakes were made during checkout, all the way through bugs that have been surfaced during the unification of our two sales/store webpages. Please bear with us as we work to clean up the backlog and get back to everyone who has emailed us in the last week and a half, we do sincerely regret the delay and the frustration it has caused but please believe me when I say that we are steaming ahead as best we can to get caught up and resolve everyone's issues and answer their questions.

Thanks!

Last edited by Ryan F; January 18th, 2021 at 07:42 AM.
Ryan F is offline   #61 Reply With Quote
dballing

Old January 18th, 2021, 07:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan F View Post
Hello dballing,

I think that I can shed some light on things but this requires going into detail regarding your private Account details and transactions so I'm going to kindly ask that you reach out to us in support <support@wolflair.com> and also CC my own business email address <ryan.furnas@wolflair.com> as well so I can do my best to prioritize the ticket since this sounds like either a simple mistake or perhaps a legitimate bug so we want to be certain that this isn't functionally preventing people from accessing their products after buying the Migration.
Done. Thanks! :-)
dballing is offline   #62 Reply With Quote