Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Forums > Army Builder

Notices

Maelstorm

Old February 3rd, 2014, 01:37 PM
Ok this one is going to be a doozy. i emailed support@wolflair.com but i figure also posting here might make things faster.

I have an ancient copy of armybuilder. I still have the jewel case but lost the cd. I am returning to 40k after a 10 year hiatus and figured this will be one of my better tools to print up my armies and i figured it's been updated somwhat. (yes i have the books)

But as i stated i no longer have the disk. Is there a way someone can dig up my licence # ?? i don't belive the original batch came out with one. i opened my case and there was no card with a licence # or any licenece number printed on the inside of the paper. not even on the backside. i can only guess that maybe the licence was printed on the cd itself but i don't recall that. (this is an ancient cd talking where there are some goblins or orks assaulting a castle wearing silver plate. i've emailed the pic in my request for help.

Any help given would be greatly appreciated. i can't find anywhere on the site where i can retrieve my licence w/o giving one wich i find odd
Maelstorm is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Maelstorm

Old February 3rd, 2014, 02:01 PM
nevermind found my disk .. time to install and update.. there still is no cd key tho.

update: it's version 2.0 how would i go about updating it since i have no key it just installs and works?

Last edited by Maelstorm; February 3rd, 2014 at 02:04 PM.
Maelstorm is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
DaveN
Ex-Staff
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 3rd, 2014, 02:02 PM
Hey Maelstrom,

The support@wolflair.com address is the way to go!

As soon as I'm done here I will be working on more support tickets.

If it was pre AB 3.x then I think that not only would your license be long expired but even upgrade paths are expired and you are looking at buying into the new version.

The good news is that the new version no longer expires or has annual license fees so it really is a good deal and very easy to keep up to date going forward.
DaveN is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Maelstorm

Old February 3rd, 2014, 02:12 PM
ok that makes sence then. i guess it's totaly outdated drink coaster lol.
Maelstorm is offline   #4 Reply With Quote