Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > Hero Lab Discussion

Notices

rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old July 18th, 2011, 11:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duggan View Post
My understanding is that, with user name and password, one could purchase additional data packages for Hero Lab using that account, which has a credit card associated with it.
With the license information, someone could purchase additional packages for that account. However, there is no way for anyone to get access to credit card data from past purchases through the account. All credit card info needs to be re-entered from scratch with every order. So there is no way to compromise someone's credit card data by getting access to their license information.
rob is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
Duggan
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old July 18th, 2011, 12:18 PM
Ah. I stand corrected. I apologize for my misinformation. I was under a misapprehension on how the purchasing worked.

*shaky grin* I do still stand by my recommendation of Hero Lab and, absent Rob having posted an indication otherwise, it sounds like leaving your own laptop at someone else's house with one of your licenses installed is perfectly kosher.
Duggan is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
beltaur

Old July 21st, 2011, 02:34 PM
I wanted to say thank you to all the nice people who answered and to say that I am definitely leaning toward buying Hero Labs. I was hoping that the Gamesmaster book was coming out soon for M&M 3 but that looks like it has been delayed, but probably won't let that stop me.

Once again Thank you all.

Picked it up. Having fun tinkering.

Last edited by beltaur; July 22nd, 2011 at 02:25 PM.
beltaur is offline   #13 Reply With Quote