Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - User Projects

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Dami

Old March 28th, 2016, 04:47 AM
A few people have been working on creating a "World of Greyhawk Setting" data file for Pathfinder. It's an ongoing work and I'm doing most of the data entry/coding, drawing on 2nd Edition and 3rd/3.5 sources.

Secondary URL for HL Updates: https://www.dropbox.com/s/a31fjw402p...dates.xml?dl=1

The file so far contains:

114 WoG Deities (7 Baklunish, 10 Flan, 21 Oeridian, 0 Olman, 18 Suloise, 17 General, 8 Dwarven, 11 Elven, 6 Gnomish, 6 Halfling, 6 Humanoid, 5 Orcish)
27 Greyhawk languages
24 Cleric Domains (from 3.5, to support the Deities)
Spells: multiple spells from 3.5 to support the Domains, 11 spells from 'Iuz the Evil'

Player Races: High Elf, Gray Elf, Wood Elf, 6 Human Ethnicities (Baklunish, Flan, Oeridian, Olman, Rhennee, Suloise)
NPC/Monster Races: Valley Elf, Wild Elf, Aspis (cow, drone, larva), Beastman, Booka, Camprat, Crystalmist, Dire Raven, Giant Raven, Horgar, Hook Horror, Ingundi, Mist Wolf, Needleman, Norker, Slow Shadow (2 versions), Son of Kyuss, Soul beckoner, Swordwraith (templete), Tyrg, Vampire Cactus, Vampiric Mist, Xvart.

Planned additions:
Prestige Classes, and more monsters. Also considering 'Greyhawk Regional Feats'.

The file size is too large to post to the forum (1MB), but I'm happy to email a copy to anyone who wants it. It's also available on our "Greyhawk in HeroLab" Facebook page. I'm looking to add it to the Community Files in the near future.

Last edited by Dami; November 8th, 2017 at 08:23 PM. Reason: Updated file contents & Update URL
Dami is offline   #1 Reply With Quote