Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

JimGroves

Old August 16th, 2009, 09:56 AM
Hi.. I just tried to create a character with the Rise of the Runelords optional ruleset, but none of the extra optional feats were available to select.

I didn't try any of the others rule sets.

Just a head's.. Paizo has indicated that they should be more-or-less compatible with new Core Rules..
JimGroves is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
coastiemike

Old August 17th, 2009, 02:28 PM
Will the magic items from each adventure path be in teh program so we can choose them from the drop down menu of the magic items? For example, I am running the Legacy of Fire AP and was wondering if the magic weapon, Tempest, could be added?
coastiemike is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
JimGroves

Old August 17th, 2009, 02:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coastiemike View Post
Will the magic items from each adventure path be in teh program so we can choose them from the drop down menu of the magic items? For example, I am running the Legacy of Fire AP and was wondering if the magic weapon, Tempest, could be added?
I hope so!
JimGroves is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 19th, 2009, 08:46 AM
All of the adventure path content was removed while re-working the d20 files to Pathfinder because there are elements of how things are now defined that break existing content. I'll get them added back in as soon as I can. What I'm really hoping for first is conversion notes from Paizo.
Mathias is online now   #4 Reply With Quote
JimGroves

Old August 19th, 2009, 09:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgehl View Post
All of the adventure path content was removed while re-working the d20 files to Pathfinder because there are elements of how things are now defined that break existing content. I'll get them added back in as soon as I can. What I'm really hoping for first is conversion notes from Paizo.
Believe it or not, your fans and customers want to help.

Here is a link to Pathfinder Resources, published by Paizo: http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/resources

Specifically let me draw your attention to a free 3.5 to Pathfinder Core Conversion Guide: http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/v5748btpy89m6 You'll need an account to put this free product in your assests and then download them, but it is a completely free PDF.

And I think I speak for everybody when I say that we know you can't fix everything in a day. We appreciate your hardwork in getting this done as quickly as reasonably possible.

(NOTE: If you have access to the PDF now.. it actually ha the first wave of errata built right in it. The bookmarks and hyperlinks are messed up.. but they're correcting the booksmarks and hyperlinks and might even have a newer version of the PDF today or tomorrow).
JimGroves is offline   #5 Reply With Quote