Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.

Notices

EdSteiner

Old February 19th, 2014, 10:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nma tsua chogi View Post
Currently the unit info for Fanatics shows like this:

Immune to Psychology
Cannot be charged. Release the Fanatics: When unit concealing are within 8" of enemy release fanatics 2D6" in any direction. Further Movement: 2D6 in random direction. Splat: When moving through a unit, inflict D6 S5 armour piercing hits. Remove fanatic when: contacting any terrain, roll double for movement (except on release), unit ends move over (unit takes D6 S5 AP hits)

At the end shouldn't it be 2D6 S5 AP hits when a unit moves into contact with a Fanatic, in the Army Book under Fanatics - Force of Destruction: "Any unit that moves into contact with a Fanatic takes D6 Strength 5 hits for moving into the Fanatic and a further D6 Strength 5 hits due to the Fanatics death throes (all hits are Armour Piercing)."

Also maybe "unit moves into contact with a Fanatic" is more accurate than "unit ends move over", since the Army Book also says right after the previous quote: "The Fanatic model is then removed, and the unit may carry on with its move."

And lastly, a Fanatic is also removed when: "It contacts another Fanatic (both Fanatics are removed)."

Thanks a lot for your hard work with these data files, they're extremely useful.
Yum Yum Yum seems easy enough.
EdSteiner is offline   #111 Reply With Quote
rogueSRA

Old March 14th, 2014, 05:20 AM
Seems like Snagla Grobspit's Deff Creepers doesn't get all their special rules. I can see them in the .dat-file, but they are not shown in the designer, nor in the output.
The missing rules are: Ambushers, Hatred (Empire), Cause Fear in any turn they successfully charge into combat.
rogueSRA is offline   #112 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old March 14th, 2014, 06:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogueSRA View Post
Seems like Snagla Grobspit's Deff Creepers doesn't get all their special rules. I can see them in the .dat-file, but they are not shown in the designer, nor in the output.
The missing rules are: Ambushers, Hatred (Empire), Cause Fear in any turn they successfully charge into combat.
Yum Yum Yum easy to fix for 2.73
EdSteiner is offline   #113 Reply With Quote
rogueSRA

Old March 26th, 2014, 01:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdSteiner View Post
Yum Yum Yum easy to fix for 2.73
Well, no quite so easy The Cause Fear rule is still not in the output file.
rogueSRA is offline   #114 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old March 26th, 2014, 07:04 AM
When you upgrade the Forest Golbin Spider Rider after taken Snagla they should apprear under special rules. Ahh, I see, I missed "Cause Fear" I added the others, Yum yum Yum

I found it was added the Cause Fear note to the Footnotes section for Deff Creepers, so I would say 50/50 I fixed it I just didnt do a good job of it Remember that this Cause Fear is a conditional test only when they charge.

Last edited by EdSteiner; March 26th, 2014 at 07:10 AM. Reason: Yum Yum Yum
EdSteiner is offline   #115 Reply With Quote
naloth

Old July 15th, 2014, 08:42 PM
Grom has light armor and is mounted. Shouldn't his armor save be 5+ instead of 6+?
naloth is offline   #116 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old July 16th, 2014, 08:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by naloth View Post
Grom has light armor and is mounted. Shouldn't his armor save be 5+ instead of 6+?
Fixed for 2.77
EdSteiner is offline   #117 Reply With Quote
Time of Madness

Old July 25th, 2014, 02:11 PM
Goblin big bosses have the option to take BOTH a great weapon and short bow. It should be one or the other.

time of Madness
Time of Madness is offline   #118 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old July 25th, 2014, 08:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Time of Madness View Post
Goblin big bosses have the option to take BOTH a great weapon and short bow. It should be one or the other.

time of Madness
Fixed to 2.77
EdSteiner is offline   #119 Reply With Quote
bogrot47

Old August 30th, 2014, 09:06 AM
The ability to select War Boar mounts for SO Warlords and Warboss seem to be missing. Help?

Last edited by EdSteiner; August 31st, 2014 at 10:18 AM. Reason: Duplicate
bogrot47 is offline   #120 Reply With Quote