Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Forums > Army Builder

Notices

hairbear

Old February 4th, 2011, 10:02 PM
i have noticed in several list that i have tried to create that the minimum requirements never change.
flames of war lists , in the rle book it states that an army of 600 points only requires 1 platoon.
simular to this the warhammer 40k combat patrol list does not require a hq unit,

in both of the above lists the program reverts to a minimum 1 hq and 2 platoon/troop choices.
my question is this to do with the way that the data files are set up and you get no variance between the standard and special rules set or a feature that has been missed by the developers.
hairbear is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
shaggai
Volunteer Data File Author

Old February 5th, 2011, 04:45 AM
At least with the 40K files, all you need to do is select one of the scenario rulesets, which will the automatically change any nominal FOC requirements to those required by the scenario in question. You would get to this section by selecting Roster on the menubar and then selecting change rules. Then under a1. scenario you would see the applicable ruleset.

A note is that since combat patrol is from 4th edition, it is not in the AB40K 5th edition files. Currently the only special scenario which is similar to combat patrol is Patrol Clash which is from the School League rules from GWs website.

If you want combat patrol as it was, you would need to use the 4th edition files of AB40K - which of course has the small problem in that none of the 5th edition codexes are represented in it...
shaggai is offline   #2 Reply With Quote