Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.

Notices

EdSteiner

Old September 11th, 2014, 03:28 PM
I have completed the Nagash: End of Times entries and have dispatched them to several of my friends in my local gaming group to try and break. Expect to have one or two small issues, you always due, but baring anything major the fileset will release Oct 1st or there about.

Expect it to work as a ruleset, you will only see and be able to use the The L50, H50, C+25, S50, R25 Comp Ratio, Undead Legion, Lore of Undeath, the 2 Empire and WoC special characters only if you are using the Nagash ruleset.

If one or two others wish to get a beta copy drop me a PM we will talk.

Last edited by EdSteiner; September 13th, 2014 at 11:51 PM. Reason: Better report
EdSteiner is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old September 30th, 2014, 10:56 AM
I have had some excellent assistance in improving the data files. I have some bug checks to finish but still expect to release fileset by weekend of Oct 3rd.
EdSteiner is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old October 31st, 2014, 08:44 AM
Expect to have the November release on or about Nov 3rd
EdSteiner is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old November 18th, 2014, 09:40 AM
Work on the Legions of Chaos is nearly completed along with a ruleset switch that will allow army specific magic items in a legions armies. Expect a on time Dec release on or about Dec1, could be a few day earlier bc of long turkey day weekend. But check back here for all the juicy details.

Ed
EdSteiner is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old November 18th, 2014, 07:44 PM
Here is a very close to finished LoC roster with almost every unit from pg.17 of the globkin book. http://dl.dropbox.com/s/w9w6tklxpgm1....Unlimited.pdf

A few thing remain and again this is in now way a roster just a data output of everything from the list with me check that all the bells n whistles work
EdSteiner is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old January 24th, 2015, 02:30 PM
Work is now underway on the latest book Thanqoul, since we have only had some small none end of the world bug pop up from this last release, I am going to press ahead with getting the latest release code and have it live by the end of the first full weekend of Feb so expect a release while we all enjoy that great after super bowl is over and done, the Pro-Bowl, come on it's must see TV right
EdSteiner is offline   #16 Reply With Quote
Caledor

Old January 25th, 2015, 10:18 AM
Ahah you know you can count on me doing my share while any american football event is going on after all
Caledor is offline   #17 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old February 22nd, 2015, 10:00 AM
March Release notes: This will be a only bug fix and some background code tweeks to continue to update all statline modifiers with standard displays and descriptions.

Expect a release date of March 1st give or take.
EdSteiner is offline   #18 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old March 5th, 2015, 07:13 AM
Expect a quick bug fix by March 7th to fix something I broke with regards to duplicate magic items not erroring out. I got too smart for myself.
EdSteiner is offline   #19 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old April 2nd, 2015, 06:22 AM
Working on the release of the final End Times book this weekend should be released by April 12/13
EdSteiner is offline   #20 Reply With Quote