Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.

Notices

EdSteiner

Old February 4th, 2015, 12:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ^Karpiu^ View Post
OK got it Thank you for the help. That worked for me. So the Pre end times will always select the earlier point restrictions before the FAQ. Thanks for the help.
<o No Problem
EdSteiner is offline   #21 Reply With Quote
^Karpiu^

Send a message via AIM to ^Karpiu^ Send a message via Yahoo to ^Karpiu^ Send a message via Skype™ to ^Karpiu^

Old February 6th, 2015, 12:15 AM
Just one thing that I thought of could you rework the miffire, miscast and the rest of tsuch tables that all the results would be presented in next lines?

For now the misscast table looks like bellow:
2-4) Dimensional Cascade: Put large template on the Wizard. Every model (including Wizard) takes a Strength 10 hit. Roll a D6: (1-3) Remove Wizard, (4-6) Remove D6 dice from Power Pool. 5-6) Calamitous Detonation: Put the small template on the Wizard. Every model (including the Wizard) takes a Strength 10 hit. Remove D6 dice from Power Pool. 7) Detonation: Models in contact with the Wizard (but not the Wizard) take a Strength 10 hit. Remove D6 dice from Power Pool. 8-9) Magical Feedback: The Wizard and every other friendly Wizard takes a Strength 6 hit. Remove D6 dice from Power Pool.10-12) Power Drain: Wizard Level -D3, minimum 0. For every level lost, randomly forget spell. First spell lost is spell that caused miscast. Wizard cannot cast any more spells this turn.

Is a change possible so thatthis would look like the bellow ?

2-4) Dimensional Cascade: Put large template on the Wizard. Every model (including Wizard) takes a Strength 10 hit. Roll a D6: (1-3) Remove Wizard, (4-6) Remove D6 dice from Power Pool.

5-6) Calamitous Detonation: Put the small template on the Wizard. Every model (including the Wizard) takes a Strength 10 hit. Remove D6 dice from Power Pool.

7) Detonation: Models in contact with the Wizard (but not the Wizard) take a Strength 10 hit. Remove D6 dice from Power Pool.

8-9) Magical Feedback: The Wizard and every other friendly Wizard takes a Strength 6 hit. Remove D6 dice from Power Pool.

10-12) Power Drain: Wizard Level -D3, minimum 0. For every level lost, randomly forget spell. First spell lost is spell that caused miscast. Wizard cannot cast any more spells this turn.

This would be more clear and the results would be quick to find.
^Karpiu^ is offline   #22 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old February 6th, 2015, 08:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ^Karpiu^ View Post
Just one thing that I thought of could you rework the miffire, miscast and the rest of tsuch tables that all the results would be presented in next lines?

For now the misscast table looks like bellow:
2-4) Dimensional Cascade: Put large template on the Wizard. Every model (including Wizard) takes a Strength 10 hit. Roll a D6: (1-3) Remove Wizard, (4-6) Remove D6 dice from Power Pool. 5-6) Calamitous Detonation: Put the small template on the Wizard. Every model (including the Wizard) takes a Strength 10 hit. Remove D6 dice from Power Pool...........................

Is a change possible so that this would look like the bellow ?

2-4) Dimensional Cascade: Put large template on the Wizard. Every model (including Wizard) takes a Strength 10 hit. Roll a D6: (1-3) Remove Wizard, (4-6) Remove D6 dice from Power Pool.

5-6) Calamitous Detonation: Put the small template on the Wizard. Every model (including the Wizard) takes a Strength 10 hit. Remove D6 dice from Power Pool.

This would be more clear and the results would be quick to find.
I suspect that either you are using the iPad roster viewer or are exporting to HTML. If you print them or use the print to PDF the tables do correctly display.
EdSteiner is offline   #23 Reply With Quote
^Karpiu^

Send a message via AIM to ^Karpiu^ Send a message via Yahoo to ^Karpiu^ Send a message via Skype™ to ^Karpiu^

Old February 10th, 2015, 04:54 AM
Yes this is from the export to HTML. Can this be amended form th datafile or can I ammend this in HTML options ?
^Karpiu^ is offline   #24 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old February 10th, 2015, 07:00 PM
Neither, but you can using notepad or other html editor mod the source code in your output.
EdSteiner is offline   #25 Reply With Quote
LunarLizard

Old February 18th, 2015, 05:03 AM
Hiya,

I have noticed that the Lords and Heroes point allowance hasn't changed yet.
We are now allowed up to 50% of Heroes and Lords in our army are we not?

If I'm wrong please feel free to tell me.

Is there a way I can change the rules in my version or shall I wait for another release? At the moment I just ignore the message that tells me they are over.

Thanks
LunarLizard is offline   #26 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old February 23rd, 2015, 05:09 PM
Select normal game as your rules type
EdSteiner is offline   #27 Reply With Quote
Lauchi

Old March 4th, 2015, 11:45 PM
If you select the "Glittering Scale" two times, you don´t get a roster error. At least in my rulebook there is no mentioning if you can select them twice.
Lauchi is offline   #28 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old March 5th, 2015, 05:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauchi View Post
If you select the "Glittering Scale" two times, you don´t get a roster error. At least in my rulebook there is no mentioning if you can select them twice.
fixed for 2.90, it was a background issue
EdSteiner is offline   #29 Reply With Quote
LunarLizard

Old March 11th, 2015, 06:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdSteiner View Post
Select normal game as your rules type

Thank you
I completely missed that
LunarLizard is offline   #30 Reply With Quote