Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.

Notices

Closed Thread

UltraPrime
Volunteer Data File Author

Send a message via MSN to UltraPrime

Old September 2nd, 2011, 11:41 PM
When a new set of rules comes out, be they an army book, expansion, or in White Dwarf, you can expect them to be included in the files no sooner than FOUR WEEKS after they are available for general sale.

This is done for many reasons, including giving me time to code them, checking for bugs, and not getting GW Legal to come down on me like a tonne of bricks!

So, please don't ask!

If you can keep your head while all about you are loosing their's, then you have probably completely misunderstood the situation.

WFB Armies: High Elves (4,500), Orcs & Goblins (6,000) and Daemons of Chaos (6,000)
40K Armies: Ultramarines (6,500), Blood Angels (7,000), Dark Angels (4,000), Imperial Guard (3,500), Orks (4,500), Tyranids (4,000), Dark Eldar (2,500) and Tau Empire (2,500)
UltraPrime is offline   #1
rhbblair

Old December 10th, 2012, 03:25 PM
Has anyone looked into adding Skull Crushers and Hell Striders to a data file? Just curious and thank you to the Data File authors for the work you do.
rhbblair is offline   #2
Yobtar

Old December 10th, 2012, 05:37 PM
UltraPrime seems to have gone missing again......
Yobtar is offline   #3
Rhaegar

Old December 31st, 2012, 07:18 AM
As I was saying in the other thread, I hope theres someone else who can write some of these data files while UP is taking a break. I got this program specifically for my WoC army, and recently bought some of the new models. So I hope someone or even UP himself will add in the new WoC models as its now approaching 2 months since they hit the shelf.
Rhaegar is offline   #4
MSchund

Old January 6th, 2013, 07:21 AM
I have added the Hellstriders and Skullcrushers to my Chaos data file use ABCreator. Everything seems to be working fine. My next step is to figure out how to "ship" the file to others that are interested... I have never exported a file from AB before.
MSchund is offline   #5
EdSteiner

Old January 6th, 2013, 12:04 PM
MShund, they will be formally posted in the mid-jan update.
EdSteiner is offline   #6
MSchund

Old January 6th, 2013, 01:49 PM
No problem...I have spent several hours learning how to navigate the data base...as a by product of that I created the Hellstrider and Skullcrusher units...with all their options. I am also creating a new file to hold my units by "name" versus type...i.e. The Immortals of Ostland, instead of Empire spearmen...once you get the hang of the database, its not that hard to create units...
MSchund is offline   #7
EdSteiner

Old January 6th, 2013, 03:34 PM
Glad to see your interest in programming, there are still some background things to learn, like the rare/special error rules so if you take too many of rare unit "x" that the system will generate the roster error.
EdSteiner is offline   #8
Nickokuliaoze

Old January 7th, 2014, 09:12 PM
Does anyone else have the outdated version of the Warriors of Chaos list? Mine never updated to 8th edition, and all of the special characters are missing... Is someone working on this?
Nickokuliaoze is offline   #9
WoodElfGuard

Old May 25th, 2014, 01:06 AM
Hi there

I'm new to Army builder and I really like it! I'm in the mist of setting up my first army list but I have a little issue.

I want to add specific characters such as Orion but he is not listed in the options. Is there anyway of adding characters to the options?

Also the points for options are sightly out for example Glade Guard upgrading to a Lords Bowmen in the Book is 10pts but in the Army Builder its 6pts.

If anyone could offer me some guidance would be really appreciated!

thanks
WoodElfGuard is offline   #10
Closed Thread