Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.

Notices

UltraPrime
Volunteer Data File Author

Send a message via MSN to UltraPrime

Old March 7th, 2012, 12:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verdauga View Post
I have 1 bug and 1 I-think-it's-a-bug.

Bug: The High Elf Talisman "Amulet of Fire" just needs a description change. Currently reads:
"Magic Resistance (1). Bearer is immune to flaming attacks"
Due to the current errata, it should read:
"Magic Resistance (1). Bearer has a 2+ ward save against flaming attacks"

Possible Bug: Any time any character is given a shield, the 6+ parry ward save is added. If any weapon aside from an extra Hand Weapon is added, the save is lost. This is correct. However, if you add a Great Weapon, the 6+ save remains. I checked the book and errata and I'm pretty sure this isn't correct, i.e. the Great Weapon should also remove the 6+ parry ward save. This occurred with any army's character that could be given a shield and a great weapon.
Talisman fixed, will get to Great Weapon soon.

If you can keep your head while all about you are loosing their's, then you have probably completely misunderstood the situation.

WFB Armies: High Elves (4,500), Orcs & Goblins (6,000) and Daemons of Chaos (6,000)
40K Armies: Ultramarines (6,500), Blood Angels (7,000), Dark Angels (4,000), Imperial Guard (3,500), Orks (4,500), Tyranids (4,000), Dark Eldar (2,500) and Tau Empire (2,500)
UltraPrime is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
thedge79

Old August 10th, 2012, 06:44 PM
Talisman of Loec states that 'all successful saves are rerolled' however in army builder it says to reroll successful armor saves.

So in the book armor saves AND ward saves are rerolled.
thedge79 is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
UltraPrime

Old August 14th, 2012, 01:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedge79 View Post
Talisman of Loec states that 'all successful saves are rerolled' however in army builder it says to reroll successful armor saves.

So in the book armor saves AND ward saves are rerolled.
Fixed for next release.

If you can keep your head while all about you are loosing their's, then you have probably completely misunderstood the situation.

WFB Armies: High Elves (4,500), Orcs & Goblins (6,000) and Daemons of Chaos (6,000)
40K Armies: Ultramarines (6,500), Blood Angels (7,000), Dark Angels (4,000), Imperial Guard (3,500), Orks (4,500), Tyranids (4,000), Dark Eldar (2,500) and Tau Empire (2,500)
UltraPrime is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
WanderingBME

Old May 27th, 2013, 05:55 PM
With the new update, Dragon Armour and Shield of the Merwyrm give an error for too many pieces of armour worn. Thanks for the update!
WanderingBME is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
AL13N

Old May 27th, 2013, 07:12 PM
Most of Lords not in the program.
Loremaster of Hoeth doesn't have access to Magical Armor upgrades as it states in MRB if a mage is aleady wearing armor it may take magical armor. Loremaster wears heavy armor.
AL13N is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
mephetran

Old May 28th, 2013, 05:03 AM
Drakemaster of dragon princes should be able to take 50 pts worth of magic items, not 25. tnx
mephetran is offline   #16 Reply With Quote
arclight79

Old May 28th, 2013, 10:29 AM
Found 3 minor errors, no big deal really. And 1 bigger. (I'll keep editing this post, and not make new ones with errors I find.)

Anointed of Asuryan is missing the 4++ ward save (shown in the rules, but doesn't appear like on Pheonix Guards).

Frostheart Pheonix is missing the 5++ ward save.

Shield of the Merwyrn count as armour and not a shield.

Also, when you do add a pheonix to your AoA, it goes points both into Lord and Rare choise, so it becomes REALLY expensive

Last edited by arclight79; May 28th, 2013 at 12:55 PM.
arclight79 is offline   #17 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old May 28th, 2013, 11:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by arclight79 View Post
Found 2 minor errors, no big deal really. And 1 bigger.

Anointed of Asuryan is missing the 4++ ward save (shown in the rules, but doesn't appear like on Pheonix Guards).

Frostheart Pheonix is missing the 5++ ward save.

Also, when you do add a pheonix to your AoA, it goes points both into Lord and Rare choise, so it becomes REALLY expensive
I suspect that UltraPrime will be tracking and fixing these things for the mid-month release.
EdSteiner is offline   #18 Reply With Quote
Halinnn

Old May 28th, 2013, 12:35 PM
Magic items:
Shield of the Merwyrm takes the slot of an armour, instead of the shield that it is.
Moranion's Wayshard description has a typo ("cannotnleave")
Banner of the World Dragon has an incorrect description (doesn't state that it applies to spells), and a typo as well ("ny" should be "by").

Lords:
Loremaster should be allowed to take magic armour.
Anointed of Asuryan does not show his 4+ WSv.
Phoenix mounts deduct rare points when they shouldn't.

Heroes:
Dragon Mage should be allowed to take magic armour.

Rare:
Frostheart Phoenix is missing its 5+ WSv.
Halinnn is offline   #19 Reply With Quote
UltraPrime

Old May 28th, 2013, 04:20 PM
I will be

UltraPrime is offline   #20 Reply With Quote