Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.

Notices

gommo

Old March 13th, 2014, 08:32 PM
I think this is a bug. If you put the White Cloak of Ulrich on the Arch lector his ward save is 5+* (which is right), however, if you then give him a shield, the ward disappears. I don't think it should
gommo is offline   #61 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old March 14th, 2014, 04:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gommo View Post
I think this is a bug. If you put the White Cloak of Ulrich on the Arch lector his ward save is 5+* (which is right), however, if you then give him a shield, the ward disappears. I don't think it should
It's a procedure issue. Will solve for next release. Reason in a nut shell is things get applied in a certain order. Example u get a ward star save for a shield however take something besides a hand weapon u lose it. That is what is happening here.
EdSteiner is offline   #62 Reply With Quote
Dusty

Old March 24th, 2014, 10:57 AM
I think the mechanical steed option for the master engineer should be 25 points, not 50.

It says 25, but when selected adds 50.

Last edited by Dusty; March 24th, 2014 at 11:08 AM.
Dusty is offline   #63 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old March 24th, 2014, 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty View Post
I think the mechanical steed option for the master engineer should be 25 points, not 50.

It says 25, but when selected adds 50.
Will review

Fixed for 2.74

Last edited by EdSteiner; March 24th, 2014 at 04:46 PM. Reason: Updated reply
EdSteiner is offline   #64 Reply With Quote
BlackDog_9

Old September 15th, 2014, 02:35 AM
Just a couple of Warhammer Forge notes;

Theodore Bruckner

Cannot be General, yet validation warning flagged if another character is made general with a lower leadership. Unsure if Bruckner should be the exception to this validation rule, or if he just can't be taken unless there is another character with Ld9 in the army. I would have thought the former, as his Hand of Judgement special rule states that another character is required to lead.

Missing item: Baleflame Amulet (Talisman). Provides Bruckner with a 5+ Ward Save. In addition, if Bruckner is slain by a model in base contact, that model then immediately suffers D6 wounds, with no armour saving throw or regeneration possible. This attack has no effect if Bruckner is slain in any other circumstances. Note that this item appears in the Tamurkhan book, not on the draft PDF that appeared on the Warhammer Forge website.

Ridden Monster and Armour Saves - His armour save should show as 4+ (heavy Armour plus mount) instead of 5+, In the same way that the General of the Empire's armour save is modified.

Jubal Falk

Should also be equipped with a pistol.

Last edited by BlackDog_9; September 15th, 2014 at 03:51 AM. Reason: Added Jubal Falk rules bug.
BlackDog_9 is offline   #65 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old September 17th, 2014, 08:21 AM
Fixed for 2.81
EdSteiner is offline   #66 Reply With Quote