Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.

Notices

johnnyspys

Old January 7th, 2012, 07:53 AM
Hexstaff is showing up as an item for Empire Wizards to take in normal games. Is this a bug...everyone in my group says yes.
johnnyspys is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
Skaby

Old January 11th, 2012, 01:11 AM
Thank you for adding so quickly Tamurkhan; but I miss Mannans Blades - or am I just too numb to found them?
Skaby is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
UltraPrime
Volunteer Data File Author

Send a message via MSN to UltraPrime

Old January 25th, 2012, 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyspys View Post
Hexstaff is showing up as an item for Empire Wizards to take in normal games. Is this a bug...everyone in my group says yes.
No, you are correct. Will be removed for next release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skaby View Post
Thank you for adding so quickly Tamurkhan; but I miss Mannans Blades - or am I just too numb to found them?
The whole book hasn't been done yet. I don't own it, so it will be up to those who do to add the data. Sorry, I can't justify the expense to get the book.

If you can keep your head while all about you are loosing their's, then you have probably completely misunderstood the situation.

WFB Armies: High Elves (4,500), Orcs & Goblins (6,000) and Daemons of Chaos (6,000)
40K Armies: Ultramarines (6,500), Blood Angels (7,000), Dark Angels (4,000), Imperial Guard (3,500), Orks (4,500), Tyranids (4,000), Dark Eldar (2,500) and Tau Empire (2,500)
UltraPrime is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
Skaby

Old February 2nd, 2012, 04:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraPrime View Post
The whole book hasn't been done yet. I don't own it, so it will be up to those who do to add the data. Sorry, I can't justify the expense to get the book.
Thanks for your reply. Is there any way to help?
I own the book, maybe I can modify the data (with your help) and send them to you?
Skaby is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
Ambrose

Old March 1st, 2012, 08:07 PM
Greetings,

I am new to the builder, and it is awesome. I have found what I think is an error for the Special Units of the Empire. When I select a 2000 point Empire army, and choose three (3) Great Cannons, and then select one (1) unit of Greatswordsmen, it gives me the following error (all other minimums/maximums have been met);

"you may only include 3 specials of the same type (6 if playing 3000+ points)".

The same error appears if I select three (3) Greatswordsmen and a single Cannon.

I've checked the main rule book, and page 135 states I should be able to select the above mentioned combinations. Am I missing a rule or misusing the army builder? Any feedback is appreciated.

Cheers,
Ambrose
Ambrose is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
UltraPrime

Old March 7th, 2012, 12:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambrose View Post
Greetings,

I am new to the builder, and it is awesome. I have found what I think is an error for the Special Units of the Empire. When I select a 2000 point Empire army, and choose three (3) Great Cannons, and then select one (1) unit of Greatswordsmen, it gives me the following error (all other minimums/maximums have been met);

"you may only include 3 specials of the same type (6 if playing 3000+ points)".

The same error appears if I select three (3) Greatswordsmen and a single Cannon.

I've checked the main rule book, and page 135 states I should be able to select the above mentioned combinations. Am I missing a rule or misusing the army builder? Any feedback is appreciated.

Cheers,
Ambrose
Fixed. Files thoughtr both units were the same Special choice.

If you can keep your head while all about you are loosing their's, then you have probably completely misunderstood the situation.

WFB Armies: High Elves (4,500), Orcs & Goblins (6,000) and Daemons of Chaos (6,000)
40K Armies: Ultramarines (6,500), Blood Angels (7,000), Dark Angels (4,000), Imperial Guard (3,500), Orks (4,500), Tyranids (4,000), Dark Eldar (2,500) and Tau Empire (2,500)
UltraPrime is offline   #16 Reply With Quote
sonic2500

Old April 20th, 2012, 06:44 AM
Does anyone know when Empire will be updated? would be a lot easier to use Army Builder than the Army book.

thanks,
sonic2500 is offline   #17 Reply With Quote
UltraPrime

Old April 20th, 2012, 12:39 PM
I shall check with the little pixies at the bottom of my garden.

UltraPrime is offline   #18 Reply With Quote
Cursain

Old May 5th, 2012, 02:11 PM
**************Captain of the Empire****************
Page 88
Bug #1
It may be the battle standard bearer and also ride a Pegasus.

Bug #2
When you select the Pegasus it says 45 but actually costs 90 points

Bug #3
The Captain of the Empire can only use one type of weapon (ie Lance, Greatweapon, Pistol etc.)

****************Witch Hunter****************
Page89
Bug #1
It may choose to use both a greatweapon and/or a brace of pistols. Army Builder is limited to one or the other.

****************General of the Empire****************
Page86
Bug #1
The General of the Empire can only use one type of weapon (ie Lance, Greatweapon, Pistol etc.)
Cursain is offline   #19 Reply With Quote
UltraPrime

Old May 5th, 2012, 02:38 PM
Fixed for next release.

UltraPrime is offline   #20 Reply With Quote