Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.

Notices

UltraPrime
Volunteer Data File Author

Send a message via MSN to UltraPrime

Old May 22nd, 2012, 12:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mearn4d10 View Post
I pulled up Fantasy after the latest bucfix n correction patch, and now I can't takt more than one group of slayers without adding slayer heroes and/or lords. Did I miss an FAQ?
No, you missed the rule in the army book itself. Page 56.

If you can keep your head while all about you are loosing their's, then you have probably completely misunderstood the situation.

WFB Armies: High Elves (4,500), Orcs & Goblins (6,000) and Daemons of Chaos (6,000)
40K Armies: Ultramarines (6,500), Blood Angels (7,000), Dark Angels (4,000), Imperial Guard (3,500), Orks (4,500), Tyranids (4,000), Dark Eldar (2,500) and Tau Empire (2,500)
UltraPrime is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
Melkael

Old June 12th, 2012, 12:03 AM
Hello, I noticed a bug on the rule royal blood. It is said that an army containing a character with royal blood allows to have a unit of additional longbeard. What has no possible for the moment.

Thank you for your excellent work!
Melkael
Melkael is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
illmatic

Old June 20th, 2012, 01:29 PM
It seems you are unable to use multiple Runes of Stone for +2 armour save.
illmatic is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
awargamer

Old June 24th, 2012, 08:58 AM
EDIT: Not a bug. I figured out what was wrong. One needs to use the Master Rune of Kraag the Grim to have a magic great weapon. Thanks.

A validation error (below) occurs if you take a lord/hero with a great weapon and add a rune to it. The 'hand weapon' check box is grayed out so it cannot be removed from the lord/hero, but it is causing a conflict.

Unit 'Dwarf Lord"': If you take a Magic Weapon, you may not use a non-magical weapon.

I'm an AB & WFB newbie, so I could just misunderstand the rules or how to use the program.

Last edited by awargamer; June 28th, 2012 at 06:20 PM. Reason: Figured out what my mistake was.
awargamer is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
Mr_Rose

Old July 1st, 2012, 02:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by illmatic View Post
It seems you are unable to use multiple Runes of Stone for +2 armour save.
You need to read your Dwarf army book more carefully.

Click here to get 2.25GB of DropBox cloud storage free!

I've always wondered about the first person that saw a lobster and said, "You know what? I'm going to eat that."
Mr_Rose is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
Sir Owl

Old September 30th, 2012, 04:44 AM
I just started to play dwarfs so maybe I've missed something but anyways, p 56 in the army book says "upgrade any number of troll slayers to giant slayers for +15 points/model"

The bug: in army builder only one (1) model is upgraded

Last edited by Sir Owl; September 30th, 2012 at 04:44 AM. Reason: grammar
Sir Owl is offline   #16 Reply With Quote
Yobtar

Old September 30th, 2012, 10:11 AM
Click on giant slayers stat line in the list then use the + button to increase number of giant slayers just like you would if you were increasing unit size. Vice versa use the - button to decrease giant slayers.
Yobtar is offline   #17 Reply With Quote
Sir Owl

Old September 30th, 2012, 05:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yobtar View Post
Click on giant slayers stat line in the list then use the + button to increase number of giant slayers just like you would if you were increasing unit size. Vice versa use the - button to decrease giant slayers.
Thanks
Sir Owl is offline   #18 Reply With Quote
sixbras

Old October 25th, 2012, 02:14 AM
It seems you are unable to give Great Weapons to your Thane with Battle Standard. ( As it say in the dwarf books).

But the RuleBook's Errata say it's possible.

Thanks

Last edited by sixbras; October 25th, 2012 at 02:14 AM. Reason: forgive thanks
sixbras is offline   #19 Reply With Quote
UltraPrime
Volunteer Data File Author

Send a message via MSN to UltraPrime

Old October 25th, 2012, 10:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixbras View Post
It seems you are unable to give Great Weapons to your Thane with Battle Standard. ( As it say in the dwarf books).

But the RuleBook's Errata say it's possible.

Thanks
Fixed for 2.49

If you can keep your head while all about you are loosing their's, then you have probably completely misunderstood the situation.

WFB Armies: High Elves (4,500), Orcs & Goblins (6,000) and Daemons of Chaos (6,000)
40K Armies: Ultramarines (6,500), Blood Angels (7,000), Dark Angels (4,000), Imperial Guard (3,500), Orks (4,500), Tyranids (4,000), Dark Eldar (2,500) and Tau Empire (2,500)
UltraPrime is offline   #20 Reply With Quote