Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.

Notices

EdwardQ

Old April 17th, 2011, 07:15 AM
This was a fun one I think..

On Pump Wagon when it the Out-rigga, It adds normal movement to 3d6. (this is correct) and Pump Harder Ladz! to 4d6. The description still says 3d6.
EdwardQ is offline   #21 Reply With Quote
Mr_Rose

Old April 17th, 2011, 10:33 AM
I'm not seeing this; have you got the latest version?

The option description for the Out-rigga definitely says that the model moves 3D6, or 4D6 if you pump harder:
snot_rigga.PNG

Click here to get 2.25GB of DropBox cloud storage free!

I've always wondered about the first person that saw a lobster and said, "You know what? I'm going to eat that."
Mr_Rose is offline   #22 Reply With Quote
EdwardQ

Old April 17th, 2011, 01:03 PM
See attached pdf.. It says Pump Harder Ladz!: Roll 3D6 for Random Movement in the description of the pump wagon.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Pumpwagon.pdf (19.4 KB, 12 views)
EdwardQ is offline   #23 Reply With Quote
BrotherPaulos

Old April 18th, 2011, 06:17 AM
Hi Guys,

This is my first Fantasy army, so go easy if it's my mistake and not a bug but having downloaded the file tonight I found the following:

Nightgoblin upgrade to include a Night Goblin Boss should be 10 pts not 13 pts - as per page 105 of O&G Army Book

Magic Armour wasn't appearing as an option when selecting any of the goblin or night goblin shamen types at a hero or lord level. Specifically I was trying to add Gamblers Armour to a night goblin level 2 shamen at hero level.

My general was a night Goblin Warboss with a leadership of 7, my army also included a unit of night goblins with fanatics. The fanatics are leadership 10, which prompted the validation error that my night goblin warboss 'needs to have the highest leadership in the army'

Thanks
BP
BrotherPaulos is offline   #24 Reply With Quote
EdwardQ

Old April 18th, 2011, 07:39 AM
No worrys.. It takes a bit understand how some of it is added.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrotherPaulos View Post
Nightgoblin upgrade to include a Night Goblin Boss should be 10 pts not 13 pts - as per page 105 of O&G Army Book
The Army builder seperates the Bosses (champs) from the unit on its own line for stats reasons. So its 3 for NG, and 10 to make it a boss = 13

Quote:
Magic Armour wasn't appearing as an option when selecting any of the goblin or night goblin shamen types at a hero or lord level. Specifically I was trying to add Gamblers Armour to a night goblin level 2 shamen at hero level.
Shamans can not wear Armor.

Quote:
My general was a night Goblin Warboss with a leadership of 7, my army also included a unit of night goblins with fanatics. The fanatics are leadership 10, which prompted the validation error that my night goblin warboss 'needs to have the highest leadership in the army'
Hmmm I not seeing this.. Did you somehow seperate the Fanatic from the Night Goblin unit? You running AB 3.3 with the lastest file?
EdwardQ is offline   #25 Reply With Quote
Mr_Rose

Old April 18th, 2011, 07:54 AM
Not seeing the boss/Ld issue either. Did you happen to also have a (common) Goblin Warboss and/or any Orc lord characters? Because all of those have higher Ld. than the Night Goblin Warboss.

Click here to get 2.25GB of DropBox cloud storage free!

I've always wondered about the first person that saw a lobster and said, "You know what? I'm going to eat that."
Mr_Rose is offline   #26 Reply With Quote
cibili

Old April 23rd, 2011, 02:00 AM
Squig herd has 2 stats. One for goblin, one for the squig.
The name of the squig is written as Night Goblin Squig Herd instead of just "squig"
cibili is offline   #27 Reply With Quote
EdwardQ

Old April 23rd, 2011, 07:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cibili View Post
Squig herd has 2 stats. One for goblin, one for the squig.
The name of the squig is written as Night Goblin Squig Herd instead of just "squig"
Stats are right tho. just the naming of the squigs. It was the same in other editions.
EdwardQ is offline   #28 Reply With Quote
EdwardQ

Old April 23rd, 2011, 07:12 AM
Snotling attacks and wounds are incorrect.. Snotlings.. Have 5 attacks and 5 wounds.

Snotling Pump Wagon, Crew attacks are 5 not 3.

Thanks..
EdwardQ is offline   #29 Reply With Quote
cibili

Old April 24th, 2011, 01:57 PM
Yes, so, the name has to be corrected
cibili is offline   #30 Reply With Quote