Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.

Notices

EdSteiner

Old July 13th, 2013, 08:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infyrna View Post
Hi

When I choose staff of the last sun as a magical weapon on my skink chief and then give him a spear I get an error (Magical weapon + normal) but the staff counts as a short bow so I should be able to take a mundane CC weapon.

Thanks
Fixed for 2.62
EdSteiner is offline   #21 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old August 13th, 2013, 11:58 AM
Coding Report: 95% of it works fine, its just making it locking out some the Slann stuff challenging. Expect on time Sep release 2.63.
EdSteiner is offline   #22 Reply With Quote
hardyworld

Old August 27th, 2013, 12:39 PM
Thank you so much for your continued support! I really appreciate it! Armybuilder would be worthless without you!

For my old 7th Edition lists how do I keep those from updating to the new LM rules? (total n00b question I know, a link to the right thread is probably the answer)
hardyworld is offline   #23 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old August 27th, 2013, 01:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardyworld View Post
Thank you so much for your continued support! I really appreciate it! Armybuilder would be worthless without you!

For my old 7th Edition lists how do I keep those from updating to the new LM rules? (total n00b question I know, a link to the right thread is probably the answer)
Hard print then before updating to the new dataset.
EdSteiner is offline   #24 Reply With Quote
naloth

Old September 1st, 2013, 06:10 AM
First off, thanks for the new update. I've been going through and I testing out things and mostly it looks very good.

I did notice a few things:
-It would be nice if the Slaan with the 8 sig spells displayed like the loremaster does.
-A mounted scar vet on a carn that chooses a shield and spear gets an "x" that would imply a bad weapon combination
-Terradons/Ripperdactyl's are T3 so the rider's T should be ignored. Same with the 2 wounds. This currently isn't set properly in either the unit selection after you select them.
-MC across various armies generally show the proper total when you select the unit (putting a - by the mount info) though it's inconsistent if they display the rider or the highest S when looking at the top pane for selection.
naloth is offline   #25 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old September 1st, 2013, 04:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by naloth View Post
First off, thanks for the new update. I've been going through and I testing out things and mostly it looks very good.

I did notice a few things:
-It would be nice if the Slaan with the 8 sig spells displayed like the loremaster does.
-A mounted scar vet on a carn that chooses a shield and spear gets an "x" that would imply a bad weapon combination
-Terradons/Ripperdactyl's are T3 so the rider's T should be ignored. Same with the 2 wounds. This currently isn't set properly in either the unit selection after you select them.
-MC across various armies generally show the proper total when you select the unit (putting a - by the mount info) though it's inconsistent if they display the rider or the highest S when looking at the top pane for selection.
-It would be nice if the Slaan with the 8 sig spells displayed like the loremaster does. - Will review
-A mounted scar vet on a carn that chooses a shield and spear gets an "x" that would imply a bad weapon combination - Fixed for 2.65
-Terradons/Ripperdactyl's are T3 so the rider's T should be ignored. Same with the 2 wounds. This currently isn't set properly in either the unit selection after you select them. - Fixed for 2.65
-MC across various armies generally show the proper total when you select the unit (putting a - by the mount info) though it's inconsistent if they display the rider or the highest S when looking at the top pane for selection. - I agree and will modify and scan for other occurrences for 2.65, This will require some background coding but I think I can find a way to make the 'Available Unit' section display the adjusted To/Wo as well.
EdSteiner is offline   #26 Reply With Quote
Infyrna

Old September 10th, 2013, 12:48 AM
Hi,

When I give a skink chief a spear both the javelin and blowpipe are then greyed out. I should be able to still take either with the spear since it is a melee weapon and the blowpipe/javelin are ranged weapons.

Regards
Brandon
Infyrna is offline   #27 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old September 10th, 2013, 05:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infyrna View Post
Hi,

When I give a skink chief a spear both the javelin and blowpipe are then greyed out. I should be able to still take either with the spear since it is a melee weapon and the blowpipe/javelin are ranged weapons.

Regards
Brandon
WF8 Lizardmen pg 89. Entry: Skink Chief: "May be armed with one of the following."
Extra Hand..........2 (unless mounted)
Blowpipe.............6
Lustrain Javalin....2
Spear.................2

That means the model cannot take more then one of these choices reguardless if one is a melee and one is a ranged weapon. Unless the term "May take one means more then one".

Last edited by EdSteiner; September 10th, 2013 at 12:29 PM.
EdSteiner is offline   #28 Reply With Quote
Infyrna

Old September 10th, 2013, 11:22 PM
Ahh, I took that statement as those were the valid options he could choose from not that he could only choose ONE of them.

Thanks Ed
Infyrna is offline   #29 Reply With Quote
Kaervek23

Old September 11th, 2013, 12:37 AM
Just noticed when giving my Temple Guard the Jaguar Standard, in the book it is listed at 50 points, in Army Builder it is only listed at 25 points.
Kaervek23 is offline   #30 Reply With Quote