Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.

Notices

conspiracynutt

Old April 22nd, 2012, 02:51 AM
Hiya,

I have found a little problem with lizardmen temple guard, their save is listed as 3+ which is correct for LA, SS and Shield but in combat they use Halberds which requires 2 hands so they cannot use a shield so their saves should be 3+ for shooting and 4+ for combat
conspiracynutt is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
Goldenwolf

Old April 24th, 2012, 07:31 AM
The Chameleon Skinks still generate a rule from 6th or 7th that lets them setup between 2" from an enemhy on the list, and they do not have this rule anymore, they just use the scout and aquatic rules.
Goldenwolf is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
UltraPrime
Volunteer Data File Author

Send a message via MSN to UltraPrime

Old April 25th, 2012, 10:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracynutt View Post
Hiya,

I have found a little problem with lizardmen temple guard, their save is listed as 3+ which is correct for LA, SS and Shield but in combat they use Halberds which requires 2 hands so they cannot use a shield so their saves should be 3+ for shooting and 4+ for combat
AB can't really tell whether you are in combat or not, so this is more an inconvenience.

If you can keep your head while all about you are loosing their's, then you have probably completely misunderstood the situation.

WFB Armies: High Elves (4,500), Orcs & Goblins (6,000) and Daemons of Chaos (6,000)
40K Armies: Ultramarines (6,500), Blood Angels (7,000), Dark Angels (4,000), Imperial Guard (3,500), Orks (4,500), Tyranids (4,000), Dark Eldar (2,500) and Tau Empire (2,500)
UltraPrime is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
UltraPrime
Volunteer Data File Author

Send a message via MSN to UltraPrime

Old April 25th, 2012, 10:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenwolf View Post
The Chameleon Skinks still generate a rule from 6th or 7th that lets them setup between 2" from an enemhy on the list, and they do not have this rule anymore, they just use the scout and aquatic rules.
Fixed for next release.

If you can keep your head while all about you are loosing their's, then you have probably completely misunderstood the situation.

WFB Armies: High Elves (4,500), Orcs & Goblins (6,000) and Daemons of Chaos (6,000)
40K Armies: Ultramarines (6,500), Blood Angels (7,000), Dark Angels (4,000), Imperial Guard (3,500), Orks (4,500), Tyranids (4,000), Dark Eldar (2,500) and Tau Empire (2,500)
UltraPrime is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old January 21st, 2013, 09:09 AM
We received this report through our support email address, so I wanted to pass it along to you:

When I choose Warhammer Fantasy, Lizardmen army at any point range, I choose Stegadon and it shows Giant Bow attached to it. But when I choose Skink Chief and add a Stegadon to him, the Giant Bow is no longer listed in the Stegadon's abilities. I do believe the Giant Bow remains even though the Skink Chief is added. It's no problem for me to fix it myself, I just thought you guys should know for futur reference. Thanks a lot for this amazing software!
Mathias is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old January 21st, 2013, 09:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
We received this report through our support email address, so I wanted to pass it along to you:

When I choose Warhammer Fantasy, Lizardmen army at any point range, I choose Stegadon and it shows Giant Bow attached to it. But when I choose Skink Chief and add a Stegadon to him, the Giant Bow is no longer listed in the Stegadon's abilities. I do believe the Giant Bow remains even though the Skink Chief is added. It's no problem for me to fix it myself, I just thought you guys should know for futur reference. Thanks a lot for this amazing software!
Thanks for the message

Fixed for 2.52
EdSteiner is offline   #16 Reply With Quote
richw

Old March 5th, 2013, 10:07 PM
Hi,

Thanks for the hard work on these data files - I use them frequently and appreciate them!

For the Lizardman army - if I take a Skink Chief or a Skink Priest and give them a Stegadon mount, it is counting the points correctly against the hero points pool. However, it is also using up a rare slot.

A hero riding a Stegadon mount shouldn't count as a rare choice.

Thanks again!
richw is offline   #17 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old March 10th, 2013, 08:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by richw View Post
Hi,

Thanks for the hard work on these data files - I use them frequently and appreciate them!

For the Lizardman army - if I take a Skink Chief or a Skink Priest and give them a Stegadon mount, it is counting the points correctly against the hero points pool. However, it is also using up a rare slot.

A hero riding a Stegadon mount shouldn't count as a rare choice.

Thanks again!
Fixed for 2.55
EdSteiner is offline   #18 Reply With Quote
richw

Old March 13th, 2013, 10:30 PM
Thanks very much!
richw is offline   #19 Reply With Quote
Infyrna

Old July 12th, 2013, 09:39 AM
Hi

When I choose staff of the last sun as a magical weapon on my skink chief and then give him a spear I get an error (Magical weapon + normal) but the staff counts as a short bow so I should be able to take a mundane CC weapon.

Thanks
Infyrna is offline   #20 Reply With Quote