Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.

Notices

Prometheus

Old July 25th, 2015, 12:52 PM
Hi

There's a problem with the save game where there are 3 fanatics in a unit of night goblins. Unsure if this is for a specific scenario n this was logged with Army Builder Developers yesterday (I'm posting at their request).

Basically the save file drops the 3 fanatics in both squads drops to 1 fanatic on reload.... that's 100 points of the 5k army I've put together that I need to remember are there.

Thanks.

Prometheus
Prometheus is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old July 29th, 2015, 06:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prometheus View Post
Hi

There's a problem with the save game where there are 3 fanatics in a unit of night goblins. Unsure if this is for a specific scenario n this was logged with Army Builder Developers yesterday (I'm posting at their request).

Basically the save file drops the 3 fanatics in both squads drops to 1 fanatic on reload.... that's 100 points of the 5k army I've put together that I need to remember are there.

Thanks.

Prometheus
Weird one, will reivew
EdSteiner is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Time of Madness

Old August 12th, 2015, 09:15 AM
I reported this as well a while back on the bottom of Pg 14 of the orc and goblin bug thread.

CLICK ME FOR LINK

It also does the same thing for nasty skulkers.

Time of Madness
Time of Madness is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old August 14th, 2015, 08:18 PM
Time Thanks for that, I also get it but not everytime. So I can create it about 33% whcih is what bugs the 'ffn out of me. Because codewise the logic is solid, I think but cannot prove it is how they are called as part of the unit due to "code background here" (priorities) layering. But like I said I do see it, but dont get it, I will try to see if I can steal the code logic from the 40K guys because they add detachments like this all the time.
EdSteiner is offline   #4 Reply With Quote