Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Glyph

Old February 21st, 2010, 08:11 AM
The Far Shot feat description says that the penalty should be -1 per range increment rather than -2, but on the character sheet it's increasing the actual range by 50%...
Glyph is offline   #41 Reply With Quote
baez

Old February 22nd, 2010, 12:11 AM
Shuriken range increment is listed at 20 feet, but the Pathfinder Core book says it is 10 feet. Is it possible to edit my local data files to fix this, or do we have to wait for an official patch?

Thanks!

-joe
baez is offline   #42 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 22nd, 2010, 08:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCArknight View Post
I don't know if this has been brought up, but Shuriken should be treated as Ammunition for Masterwork, Magic abilities, etc...
To be fixed. Thanks for the report.

The fix was simpler than I thought - fixed in the next update.

Last edited by Mathias; February 22nd, 2010 at 08:46 AM.
Mathias is offline   #43 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 22nd, 2010, 08:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glyph View Post
The Far Shot feat description says that the penalty should be -1 per range increment rather than -2, but on the character sheet it's increasing the actual range by 50%...
Fixed in the next update, thanks for the report.
Mathias is offline   #44 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 22nd, 2010, 08:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by baez View Post
Shuriken range increment is listed at 20 feet, but the Pathfinder Core book says it is 10 feet. Is it possible to edit my local data files to fix this, or do we have to wait for an official patch?

Thanks!

-joe
Fixed in the next update, thanks for the report.

Open the editor from the tools menu, and create a new file in the editor. In the weapons tab, press "New (Copy)" on the bottom left, and in that list, find shuriken. Write down its unique Id ("wShuriken"). Now select it from that list. Enter that unique ID into the "Replaces Thing Id" box, which you'll find on the right-hand edge, around the center. Give the weapon a new Unique Id at the top (like "wShurikenA"). Now in the main section of the editor, find the range increment selector, and change it from 20 to 10. Save your replacement, press the "Test Now!" button on the top left, and you're done.
Mathias is offline   #45 Reply With Quote
stormraven

Old February 25th, 2010, 09:35 AM
I haven't read through all the bug reports, so my apologies if this is redundant.

It appears that the tool miscalculates the CMD when a Monk character takes the feat Defense Combat Training. It looks like instead of making the BAB = Character Level (the definition of the feat) it instead doubles the WIS bonus to CMD that the Monk receives as a Class ability. I did some testing on a 1st Level Monk and with DCT as a Feat, any adjustment I made to my Wisdom made a 2 point change in the CMD.

Follow-up question - is there a scheduled release date for all the bug fixes you folks are making?
stormraven is offline   #46 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 25th, 2010, 11:50 AM
The Defensive Combat Training/Monk bug has been previously reported.
Mathias is offline   #47 Reply With Quote
Triphammer13

Old February 25th, 2010, 09:14 PM
The Wisdom in the Flesh trait should allow the user to add +1 to any Strength, Dexterity, or Constitution based skill and allow that skill to become a class skill.

Although, the skill can be chosen and a +1 is added, the skill does not turn blue and become a class skill.
Triphammer13 is offline   #48 Reply With Quote
bittergeek

Old February 26th, 2010, 07:45 PM
I'm able to select Leopard as the race for a ranger's animal companion, but get the stats for the Cheetah instead (they are similar, but have separate entries in the Bestiary).
bittergeek is offline   #49 Reply With Quote
BlackHarlequin

Old March 1st, 2010, 08:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bittergeek View Post
I'm able to select Leopard as the race for a ranger's animal companion, but get the stats for the Cheetah instead (they are similar, but have separate entries in the Bestiary).
That's because you don't use the stats out of the beastiary for animal companions, you use the stats from the Animal Companion section listed under druid. Leopard and Cheetah are both under the Cat, Small heading.
BlackHarlequin is offline   #50 Reply With Quote