Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Website Support > Website Problems, Comments and Suggestions

Notices

jasonthelamb

Old February 3rd, 2016, 07:23 AM
Not sure where to post this, but I haven't heard from the Hero Lab support via email, so I figured I'd post it here.

Recently my HDD went on a spree of crashes, forcing me to reinstall two or three times, before I simply switched to my SSD. In that time I thought one of the installs was stable, and had my license get reassigned early to access the product, after the crash and reinstall to my SSD, I have contacted support twice about it, but haven't heard back from them.

If there's any information I can give or action I can do to make this process go by easier, please let me know.
jasonthelamb is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
liz
Ex-Staff
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 3rd, 2016, 11:29 AM
@jasonthelamb, it looks like you contacted support on Saturday and our staff responded on Monday. Is there any other assistance you need?
liz is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
jasonthelamb

Old February 3rd, 2016, 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by liz View Post
@jasonthelamb, it looks like you contacted support on Saturday and our staff responded on Monday. Is there any other assistance you need?
Is there a way I can get the email re-sent to me?
jasonthelamb is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Togainu

Old February 3rd, 2016, 02:46 PM
You might want to check your spam folder. Certain providers send the e-mails from Lonewolf there. Also make sure that their email is in the exception list just in case
Togainu is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
jasonthelamb

Old February 3rd, 2016, 06:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Togainu View Post
You might want to check your spam folder. Certain providers send the e-mails from Lonewolf there. Also make sure that their email is in the exception list just in case
Yeah I clear my spam pretty regularly, so it's possible that it's already gone :|
jasonthelamb is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
liz
Ex-Staff
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 8th, 2016, 03:37 PM
I've resent the email.
liz is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
MNBlockHead

Old February 9th, 2016, 06:21 AM
In my experience Gmail flags LWD e-mail as spam unless you create a filter to except them. If you use the new Google Inbox interface, I recommend accessing your e-mail through the older Gmail interface to create a proper filter, simply going into your spam box and moving something back to your inbox doesn't seem to create a consistent spam-filter exception.

RW Project: Dungeons & Dragons 5th edition homebrew world
Other Tools: CampaignCartographer, Cityographer, Dungeonographer, Evernote
MNBlockHead is offline   #7 Reply With Quote