Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Bishop37
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old July 10th, 2010, 07:15 AM
Just letting folks know that I've submitted a .user file to ShadowChemosh for the Sargava Pathfinder Companion book. I managed to get all of the rules content from the book into the data file with a few exceptions.

I did not do the Equipment Trick feat, partially because it is going to be a more complicated feat than most, as you have to select the item and then based on addititional prerequisites you gain access to equipment tricks. Since this is a feat that is spread across two books now (and certainly will be appearing in the future), I held off on it to see if better support for the feat comes out with the official rulessets.

The Two-Worlds Magic trait did not get fully implemented either. You can pick the trait and the spell it is tied to, but it does not actually add the spell to your characters spell list. The evaluation scripts for this trait are going to be messy, and while I think I might be able to suss it out, it's going to take me a while, so I figured I'd get the .user file out to folks to use while I work on it.

It is up at http://www.d20pfsrd.com/extras/commu...tions/hero-lab
Bishop37 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote