Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

UltraPrime
Volunteer Data File Author

Send a message via MSN to UltraPrime

Old October 9th, 2011, 01:11 AM
Fixed for next release. I've also changed files so Slaughtermasters/Butchers can take magic armour again.

If you can keep your head while all about you are loosing their's, then you have probably completely misunderstood the situation.

WFB Armies: High Elves (4,500), Orcs & Goblins (6,000) and Daemons of Chaos (6,000)
40K Armies: Ultramarines (6,500), Blood Angels (7,000), Dark Angels (4,000), Imperial Guard (3,500), Orks (4,500), Tyranids (4,000), Dark Eldar (2,500) and Tau Empire (2,500)
UltraPrime is offline   #51 Reply With Quote
naloth

Old October 9th, 2011, 07:23 AM
Not specific to OK (nor is this a big deal) but I've noticed that the Banner of Swiftness adds move to the rider (not mount) when taken on cavalry units.
naloth is offline   #52 Reply With Quote
UltraPrime

Old October 9th, 2011, 09:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by naloth View Post
Not specific to OK (nor is this a big deal) but I've noticed that the Banner of Swiftness adds move to the rider (not mount) when taken on cavalry units.
I know, and I have yet to find a way to fix this. If anyone ever cracks it, do let me know

If you can keep your head while all about you are loosing their's, then you have probably completely misunderstood the situation.

WFB Armies: High Elves (4,500), Orcs & Goblins (6,000) and Daemons of Chaos (6,000)
40K Armies: Ultramarines (6,500), Blood Angels (7,000), Dark Angels (4,000), Imperial Guard (3,500), Orks (4,500), Tyranids (4,000), Dark Eldar (2,500) and Tau Empire (2,500)
UltraPrime is offline   #53 Reply With Quote
sdhakala

Old October 12th, 2011, 12:05 PM
Still getting the "too many unique rules" error message.

You might add a note to the file to indicate that until an ironfist is explicitly listed or defined in an FAQ as 'normal' armour then per BRB, p. 500, magic armour may not normally be allowed for Slaughtermaster and Butchers. People seem to want to ignore the adjective 'normal' from the BRB. I would and some OK players would just love to take magic armour with an iron fist, but the term 'normal' armour would not ordinarily include 'special' items that function like "armour". The new OK book says that the ironfist is like a shield but does not say it is a shield or 'normal'. I think GW is likely to finally say that since an ironfist is almost exactly like a shield it is 'normal' armour but am not willing to take that chance without clarification.

Similarly, an empire wizard can take a mount (warhorse) with barding (armour) but still cannot take magical armour. Furthermore, an empire wizard can wear the Armour of Tarnus (because the army book explicitly allows wizards wearing to armour to cast spells) but no other magical armour items.

Last edited by sdhakala; October 12th, 2011 at 12:59 PM.
sdhakala is offline   #54 Reply With Quote
Mr_Rose

Old October 14th, 2011, 12:56 AM
Bruiser w/great weapon and Ogre pistol is getting an extra attack. But that's OK, because a Bruiser shouldn't be able to take a Great Weapon and a pistol simultaneously anyway.

Click here to get 2.25GB of DropBox cloud storage free!

I've always wondered about the first person that saw a lobster and said, "You know what? I'm going to eat that."
Mr_Rose is offline   #55 Reply With Quote
UltraPrime

Old October 14th, 2011, 12:21 PM
Sorted.

UltraPrime is offline   #56 Reply With Quote
sdhakala

Old October 16th, 2011, 02:18 PM
The cost of a great weapon for Mournfang cav is wrong. Should be 8p. not 4ps per model.
sdhakala is offline   #57 Reply With Quote
snpadencov

Old October 17th, 2011, 09:52 AM
Add two units of mournfang and give them both a different banner. Works fine so far. Now add a unit of ironguts. Once you add it, an error appears of: "Ironguts: Too many magic standards". I have not given a standard to the ironguts yet. Even if I was to give them a standard, I don't think that's against the rules?
snpadencov is offline   #58 Reply With Quote
UltraPrime

Old October 17th, 2011, 11:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snpadencov View Post
Add two units of mournfang and give them both a different banner. Works fine so far. Now add a unit of ironguts. Once you add it, an error appears of: "Ironguts: Too many magic standards". I have not given a standard to the ironguts yet. Even if I was to give them a standard, I don't think that's against the rules?
A misplaced unit name in rules. Fixed for next release.

UltraPrime is offline   #59 Reply With Quote
snpadencov

Old October 19th, 2011, 04:52 AM
Thank you for your hard work!

I don't know if this would be classified as a bug, but I don't see an option to take rhinox cavalry. I know these are forge world, but there is a "Allow Forge World" option so I would have expected to see the rhinoxes there. Could these be added as an option please?
snpadencov is offline   #60 Reply With Quote