Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 2nd Edition

Notices

danyray

Old April 6th, 2020, 12:27 PM
Hello

I have an option in my character settings: Display option Monster HP - How much players see.

I Don't see that option for my campaigns both the one in patron mode and the other in regular mode. Do I have a way to set this option other than tell my player wich one to select?

Also, for the patron/aprentice gampaign my players tell me they had to select wich book they want from the one I own. Same thing for the XP track. Are there plans to make those options something I can, as the GM, set for the whole campaign?

Thanks
danyray is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 7th, 2020, 04:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by danyray View Post
I have an option in my character settings: Display option Monster HP - How much players see.

I Don't see that option for my campaigns both the one in patron mode and the other in regular mode. Do I have a way to set this option other than tell my player wich one to select?
Not yet, but very soon now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danyray View Post
Also, for the patron/aprentice gampaign my players tell me they had to select wich book they want from the one I own. Same thing for the XP track. Are there plans to make those options something I can, as the GM, set for the whole campaign?
Very shortly, you'll be able to setup the default settings for all campaign PCs and NPCs. This will then be extended to provide significantly more control over the settings in a subsequent iteration a little further down the line.
rob is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
danyray

Old April 8th, 2020, 05:11 AM
Great news Rob, thank you for taking the time to answer me
danyray is offline   #3 Reply With Quote