Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Nikmal

Old March 30th, 2014, 04:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pollution View Post
I haven't gotten my verification email yet (just bought the product).

Hit refresh a bunch of times, tried logging into the program to force a resend, couldn't find the option to do so.

Any tips?
Have you checked your spam filter by chance at all? Sometimes Lone Wolfs emails gets caught up by some peoples spam filters and they find their confirmation emails there?
Nikmal is offline   #31 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 30th, 2014, 06:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pollution View Post
I haven't gotten my verification email yet (just bought the product).

Hit refresh a bunch of times, tried logging into the program to force a resend, couldn't find the option to do so.

Any tips?
We're having problems with AT&T and Earthlink, plus a few assorted small ISPs that operate through those two big ones. It seems that they have assumed we're sending out spam for no valid reason and are blocking all emails from us. We're attempting to navigate their systems to get someone to stop blocking us, but that's likely to take at least a few days before we succeed.

For most users, this hasn't been a big deal, since we provide the activation code on the order completion page. But customers who didn't copy it down could be in for some delays.

I recommend you submit a bug report about this, including the order number if you have it and definitely the last name and email address you used. Ideally, include an alternate email address that's NOT with the same provider. Support can trigger your receipt to be sent to the new email address (or the same one again). The new email is simply going to be safer if you're being blocked by AT&T or Earthlink.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
rob is offline   #32 Reply With Quote
nichollsr

Old April 4th, 2014, 08:07 AM
I have had the same problem but bizarrely never had it with Hero Lab. Any updates on this problem ? I'd taken an afternoon off work to play with the software and not been able to :-(
nichollsr is offline   #33 Reply With Quote
Nikmal

Old April 4th, 2014, 08:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nichollsr View Post
I have had the same problem but bizarrely never had it with Hero Lab. Any updates on this problem ? I'd taken an afternoon off work to play with the software and not been able to :-(
You might want to contact customer support. In that they may get to you faster that way. Otherwise you might spend time waiting for them to respond here.. either way I wish you luck as it is fun
Nikmal is offline   #34 Reply With Quote
nichollsr

Old April 4th, 2014, 08:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikmal View Post
You might want to contact customer support. In that they may get to you faster that way. Otherwise you might spend time waiting for them to respond here.. either way I wish you luck as it is fun
I've emailed support. I'm in UK so not sure what time zone they're in. Just waiting for the response now.
nichollsr is offline   #35 Reply With Quote
Nikmal

Old April 4th, 2014, 10:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nichollsr View Post
I've emailed support. I'm in UK so not sure what time zone they're in. Just waiting for the response now.
About 13 hours behind you
Nikmal is offline   #36 Reply With Quote
nichollsr

Old April 4th, 2014, 10:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikmal View Post
About 13 hours behind you
nichollsr is offline   #37 Reply With Quote
Chemlak

Old April 4th, 2014, 11:25 AM
Definitely not that far back. Worst-case they're about 8 hours behind the UK. Generally speaking (as a fellow UK user) you can expect a response any time from about 5pm or later (if I have a service issue with LWD, I tend to get responses somewhere around 10pm).
Chemlak is offline   #38 Reply With Quote
nichollsr

Old April 4th, 2014, 12:34 PM
Thanks for the heads up.
nichollsr is offline   #39 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 4th, 2014, 12:46 PM
We're in California, which is Pacific time, so we're roughly 8 hours behind the UK (plus/minus due to timing differences in Daylight Savings Time at various points in the year).
rob is offline   #40 Reply With Quote