Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Basilforth

Send a message via Yahoo to Basilforth

Old September 14th, 2009, 05:49 AM
Is there a way to edit the "Misc" column for skill modifiers? For example, I am using a Trait that grants an additional bonus beyond what HL has loaded. Can I modify the skill information or the final print out so that the trait modifier is automatically included. I understand that I can go ahead and make a manual notation.

thanks!!
Basilforth is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 14th, 2009, 08:21 AM
If your trait is different from the standard version, have you tried making a replacement version of it in the editor?

The other option would be an adjustment from the adjust tab - scroll down the list to find "Skill Bonus".
Mathias is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Basilforth

Send a message via Yahoo to Basilforth

Old September 14th, 2009, 04:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
If your trait is different from the standard version, have you tried making a replacement version of it in the editor?
Ah yes, a little digging and I found the discussion, thanks!! http://forums.wolflair.com/showpost....70&postcount=1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
The other option would be an adjustment from the adjust tab - scroll down the list to find "Skill Bonus".
Thank you! I found the option to make a permanent modification to a skill. Any way to get that modification to print out on the character sheet?

We've just uploaded a new release of the Pathfinder files. This fixes a bug that applied to all traits and flaws, and adds the contents of the Character Traits Web Enhancement (40 traits and the Additional Traits feat). To see these, select "Use Traits & Flaws" under "Optional Rules" in the character settings (on the configure hero form).

Last edited by Basilforth; September 14th, 2009 at 04:16 PM.
Basilforth is offline   #3 Reply With Quote