Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

NeoFax

Old December 29th, 2010, 03:20 PM
When I save my character, I get an error about gSizeDiff and wHooves. Has anyone else seen this problem?
NeoFax is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Lawful_g
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old December 29th, 2010, 03:43 PM
I have not. But if you give more information about said character people might try to reproduce the error. Is the character in question a Centaur? That is the only common race that comes to mind with Hoof attacks.
Lawful_g is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
NeoFax

Old December 29th, 2010, 06:16 PM
No, I have a Rogue 2/Cloistered Cleric 3 with a Light Horse Mount. I can send the .por file if need be.
NeoFax is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Lawful_g

Old December 29th, 2010, 10:08 PM
This appears to be a wider problem than just with horses. It looks like any race with a natural attack gives an error when saving. You should put this in the error report thread.
Lawful_g is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
risner

Old December 30th, 2010, 05:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoFax View Post
When I save my character, I get an error about gSizeDiff and wHooves. Has anyone else seen this problem?
Mathias knows about this bug, it is a bug in the source for the d20 files and is related to saving any character with natural weapons.
risner is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
McQ

Old May 11th, 2011, 06:26 AM
I understand this is a bug right now. But why am I still getting the error when I have NOTHING with a Claw or Bite in the portfolio??

I even went to the .user file I'm using and made sure to remove all the Natural Weapons I had but still I'm getting this error.

All I can think of is that of the three characters I have in the portfolio, one of them was a sorcerer, and I selected a Cat as a familiar once and then deleted it. Could there be a residual trace of a familiar??
McQ is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old May 11th, 2011, 07:40 AM
Once you create a familiar, it exists, even if you later remove the link to it (which does mean that if you change your mind and go back to having a familiar, all your settings will be remembered - useful if you didn't intend to delete it and you left gear on it).
Mathias is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
McQ

Old May 11th, 2011, 06:27 PM
Removing a level of Sorcerer seemed to fix the problem.
With a familiar, will I always end up with this error because of the natural weapons?
McQ is offline   #8 Reply With Quote